( xxxii ) . live for me

⚠️ !! graphic themes ahead !! i advise you to not read it if you are uncomfortable since this topic is also triggering to some people. this includes themes like self-harm and depression.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

beeps were sounded in the quiet ward.

they sounded like alarms to yoongi's ears, a constant reminder buzzing inside him that reminds him.

namjoon is alive.

he has to be alive, for him, for the members.

yoongi was seated beside him with teary eyes as namjoon was unconscious and resting on the bed.

the rest of the members were at home taking showers and eating proper food before one of them replace yoongi to be with namjoon.

"i wish you were awake," yoongi sobs as he pats namjoon's hair.

a tear streamed down his cheek.

"want to show you that we do care, army cares, everyone cares for you," yoongi continued, but he knew namjoon wouldn't be able to reply.

"you still do this to us, all of us miss you so much," yoongi says a he holds namjoon's hand that wasn't sliced out of anger.

namjoon's hand was very thin, and namjoon looked very undernourished.

oh he knew about namjoon starving himself since day one, if not day zero.

he was kind of the cause of it.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

yoongi was on his way home after staying with namjoon in the hospital ward for two days.

seokjin had called him just to scold him about the fact that he had done nothing but cry all day and that it wasn't healthy for him.

yoongi reluctantly listened to him and finally went home with a mindset dripping with guilt and fear.

meanwhile, hoseok was feeling guilty, but he didn't want to be shouted at anymore.

he was sure yoongi was still stressed enough to care about the pen drive.

the pen drive that started all the problems in the pack.

no, instead of owning up to his mistake, hoseok had other plans.

he was debating to himself whether he should put yoongi's pen drive back or not.

he wasn't that guilty.

he just didn't want yoongi to stay mad at him anymore.

besides, he was banned from the pack room and he was still salty about that.

so he decided that yes, putting yoongi's pen drive back just after seokjin gets a call from yoongi that he would be coming back from the hospital.

what did he do these past two days? cry for yoongi, cry for the fact that yoongi didn't care about him and cared more about namjoon.

he also did something he never thought he would do, he cried for namjoon.

all the guilt just came rushing back to him, the pack members were also a constant reminder of all the pain that namjoon went through.

he didn't want to go through the pain of being hated by yoongi for so long.

he himself wanted to be the pack leader, he would've been a suitable leader too.

if he hadn't had his own problems with himself.

he quietly sneaked inside yoongi and namjoon's shared room.