"Yeah. Yeah." Peter nods.

"Right?" Tony smiles.

"Regarding the . . ." Peter starts.

"You didn't tell me about the grant," May adds.

"About the grant," Peter says.

"The September Foundation." Tony helps.

"Right."

"Yeah. Remember when you applied?"

"Yeah."

"I approved, so now we're in business."

"You didn't tell me anything. What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?" May teases.

"Why, I just, I just . . . I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know . . . wh . . . anyway, what did I apply for?" Peter redirects his attention to Tony.

"That's what I'm here to hash out," Tony says.

"Okay. Hash, hash out, okay."

"It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt." Tony comments. Oh yeah. Tony and Pepper broke up so, yeah. It's not the best time for any Avenger.

"Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know?" May says.

"This walnut date loaf is exceptional." Tony compliments.

"Let me just stop you there," Peter says.

"Yeah?"

"Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"It's pretty well funded."

"Wow."

"Look who you're talking to. Can I have 5 minutes with him?" Tony asks.

"Sure." May nods. I make to come with them but, Tony stops me.

"Natasha's in the car. You're going with her. Bye squirt." Tony waves, and I sigh. He definitely found out that Peter's Spiderman. I walk into the car, where Nat has sunglasses on and a regular car.

"Hey, honey. How was school today?" She jokes.

"Eh, not much, just some tests and stuff. What about you and Steve?" I retort.

"Steve and I. It's complicated." Nat spoke.

"Like everything right now huh. Is Wanda okay?" I ask.

"She's-Clint's broken her out. She's on Team Cap." She replies.

"Ah." We board the plane, and thanks to super fast pilot dude, we're there in record time. I also put on my super in the plane, and we were walking down to the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.

"So now Team Cap are terrorists." I mutter angrily. They only stood up for what they believed in.

"It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, biometric, and behavioral pattern scans." An Attache speaks.

Security Chief speaks to Natasha who's standing in their way. "Move, or you will be moved."

"As entertaining as that would be . . ." T'Challa, King of Wakanda smiles.

"You really think you can find him?" Nat asks.

"My resources are considerable." T'Challa argues.

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes . . . so you could probably do that in about half the time." I snort.

"Shuri would like you a lot." T'Challa smiles at me, then resumes a poker face. "You know where they are."

"I know someone who does." Nat smirks.

Later, we're at an airport, where apparently, Team Cap is. I fiddle with my fingers, before flipping my hood on when Tony speaks.

"Alright. I want you guys to neutralize Team Cap, talk some sense into them, make them sign because in 12 hours, if they don't sign, their gonna be war criminals. Not my choosing, but my hands are tied at the moment. Spidey, keep your distance. Web them up. Kat, you know most of them pretty well, I need you to talk to them, they'll listen to you. Nat, you try to take Clint. The rest of us, neutralize, and compromise. T'Challa, don't kill Barnes, you can question him. Okay, let's go." I and Peter hide behind some terminal thingies. It's about to get wild.

"Hey, Kat." Peter starts.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"Promise me you'll try not to get killed?" Peter smiles, before throwing on his mask.

"Always Spidey-Boy. By the way, this suit is a really nice update to the onesie." I snicker.

*okay let's calm down befroe the storm arrives.*