Come with Us

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Together
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil
Please excuse all errors. Vote and Comment

I know it's late don't chew my head off I got this right now.

November 9, 2018
3:47 p.m.

TRENT POV:

We pulled up to a house that made me want to throw up.

We were just pulling up to the house I used to live in with my birth father and brother.

My birth father, my aunt, and Lily were waiting for us in there.

I haven't seen my birth father since I was 10 when he got out of jail and he was a fucking drunk then so I wonder how this will go.

"Let's get this shit over with," I said with a sigh then got out.

We were all out the cars now but no one made the first move.

I looked at the run down house and frowned.

There was not grass just dirt even in the summer. The shutters were hanging off.

The windows were caked with dirt. The mail box was hanging next to door but it would fall if you knock to hard. The tiles on the roof were scattered like someone tried to fix it but then said fuck it. The porch had trash on it and the stairs were missing but it wasn't a high step.

"Woah did the place age over the years," Gabe said making Adam hit him over the head.

"Yea he put up a mailbox," I said with a little smirk.

I went to the door and knocked on the door.

"Well they didn't answer let's go," I said but Raph stopped me.

Me and my siblings were here Lucifer and them were at the hotel and said they would catch up with us later.

"Not so fast," Raph said.

"This is fucking bullshit," I said under my breath.

"So Trent your back," I heard a voice making me roll my eyes.

Alice jumped and my siblings started to look for the voice.

"Melvin you really need to stop laying under the porch," I said then pulled up the board.

He crawled out and stood tall. He had dirt cover him but he shook it off like it was nothing.

He stood tall with his sandy blonde hair and green eyes. It scared me how much he looked like my brother.

"How the hell was able to fit through that hole," Adam said.

"You look different," Melvin said completely ignoring my siblings and circling.

I stood back and looked at him.

"You still look like shit though," he said and he showed his crooked smile.

His teeth were purely white but his bottom teeth were a little crooked.

He wore blue jeans that had dirt stains on him and a old shirt that had hole and unidentifiable stains on it.