One Sided

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Together
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun/ The Gap Between Us
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday  Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil

November 9, 2018
10:58 p.m.

AYDEN POV:

I was on the balcony of the hotel room watching the cars past below.

"You know I never fucked on a balcony before," I heard a voice making me laugh.

"Jet I really don't know who's worse you or Lucifer, I mean I swear that's all on you two minds," I said to him.

He shrugged before looking at the sky.

He was fully dressed like he was about to leave. He had a glass with a gold color liquid swishing around in it.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yea just chilling," I said to him.

"No are you really good?" He asked making me confused.

"I'm great," I said to him.

He nodded only to look forward now.

"I'm just saying one sided love suck," he said making me turn my head to him.

"I mean don't get me wrong it can be confusing sometimes, you don't even notice it until it's to late," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I said to him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he said.

"Look take it from me don't even go down that route, or your going to be expecting something that's not going to happen," he said.

"And how do you know so much," I said to him.

"What you think I'm going through now, it's exhausting to not know if you should give up or stay just because of this little hope, but you have to remember love isn't the same as lust," he said then threw the glass.

I watched the glass shatter on the street. Luckily no cars were coming.

I looked to see Jet gone.

"You don't know how right you are," I said with a sigh then walked in.

"So everyone hooking up in Massachusetts today," Gabriel said.

"First Jasper, then Lucifer, who next is you Raven," Gabe said making her choke on her soda.

"Yea that's not it," she said.

"Lucifer?" Trent said.

"Yea he didn't leave with those hickeys," Gabe said and I looked at Lucifer.

He had his headphones in and was talking to someone. The hickeys on his neck were new and you can still see a little bite mark.