Not the Same

Two weeks and 2 days later
October 19, 2018
1:54 p.m.

GABE POV:

Lately everyone been in a shit mood. But honestly I wouldn't expect less.

We are not able to see Mason because Sharon and Kyle put a restraining order on us. So, we can't go near or call Mason, even though we tried so many times not caring.

The police officers came and got his stuff and we couldn't see him then.

When we came back to school, our business started spreading like wild fire.

I guess the teachers were talking about it and one of the students heard.

Devon and his terrible friends got worse with them saying and spreading rumors.

"Gabriel are you listening," my teacher said making me lift my head.

"No, what do you want," I said dryly.

"For you to pay attention in class and not give me an attitude when I call you out," she said making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Fuck this class," I said calmly and made my way to the door.

I didn't know anyone in the class but they were all talking about Mason situation.

I walked in the halls as my teacher yelled my name.

I seen Raven and Adam sitting on a bench in the hall.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Adam got kicked out and I told the teacher I would calm him down," Raven said softly.

"This is some bullshit, everyone around here acting like they know us and our story when they don't, fuck every last motherfucker whoever thought some dumb shit about me and my family and if they have a problem, they can fight me I'm handing out fades," Adam said now pacing back and forth.

Adam, Michael, Anna, and I took it harder then anyone.

Raven family try to help out but with Lucifer still not fucking with Michael it hard not to have that tension as well.

Lucifer still dealing with shit in school about that false rape situation and people finding out about his father so everyone avoiding him. It was a mess honestly.

Everyone was going through their own shit.

It was a hectic two weeks.

"Calm down," Raven said to him calmly.

I seen Sammy coming down the hall.

I guess we all having a problem.

"Well hello Sammy," I said with a smirk.

"I want to go home," Sammy said with a groan.

"We leave in a minute it's 1:59," Raven said standing up grabbing her bag.

We started to make our way to the front entrance.

The bell rung and the hall filled up. Everyone was rushing to leave even the teachers.

I was about to say something when Raven stopped. She was staring at this guy who was in the front of the door. Fear was in her eyes and she looked like she was going to cry.

"Are you okay?" I asked her stopping myself.

"Uh yea, I'm just going to go other way," she said about to turn around but I stopped her.