SO RIO ANYONE?

Please all my mistakes in this chapter I proofread half of it I will do the other half later. You guys know the deal the more you comment and vote the faster and more I will update it's not that hard.

1 week later
September 14, 2018
2:24 p.m.

LUCIFER POV:

It has been a long and stressful ass week.

It all started that Monday.

Flashback

"Come on we are late" I heard Raven say in her room.

I opened the door to see she was talking to herself putting her shoes on.

"So Vix is giving you a hard time" I said looking at her.

She jumped and held her chest.

"I'm positive my heart is no good because of you and yes she's getting on my nerve" she said rolling her eyes.

She zoned off and just stared off in space.

Well I guess she's going be like that for a minute.

I closed the door and went to my room.

Michael and them were all informed about Vix. They asked questions and everything and Raven answered them. Everyone was cool about it no one thought she was crazy or anything. No one judge and they all understood.

They met Vix the next day when she finally showed and cleared the air even more so no one was mad at Vix anymore which was good.

I walked downstairs to see Nathan staring at his phone with a face of disgust.

"What's up with you" I asked him.

"This shit" he said then turned his phone showing me.

It was Jasper and Aydan on Snapchat together.

Aydan was driving and singing badly to the music while Jasper hyped him up.

"He told me he was busy yesterday fucking asshole" Nathan said under his breath.

"I don't know what it is Aydan isn't bad so if they so happen to date Jasper is good" I said and Nathan looking like I just told him his mother died or something.

The pain in his face was there for a split second and it turned to annoyance.

"Also I thought you were straight" I said to him.

I knew he wasn't. He was feeling something for Jasper but didn't want to admit it at all.

"I am" he said with a huff.

"Yea okay" Natalia said.

"You guys are wrong he's Jasper sexual" Raven said coming downstairs.

"I really hate you guys" Nathan said with a groan.

"Good to know now let's go before we be late" I said to them.