Girlfriend or Best Friend

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Together
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun/ The Gap Between Us
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil

Please excuse all errors I will be proofreading later

November 17, 2018
9:42 a.m.

NATHAN POV:

I woke up to feel something heavy on my chest.

"J you need to get up." I mumbled before opening my eyes.

It was not Jasper at all. Sasha sat up and looked at me.

"What did you call me?" She looked confused as she rubbed her eyes.

I looked around to find myself in her room. "I didn't call you anything." She looked at me for a second then shrugged her shoulders.

She got up and started to get dress. "What do you want to do today?"

"Sasha we have to talk." I sat up and looked for my clothes.

"I hope not about that shit you were talking about last night." She stared at me.

"Sasha ima be honest with you I don't even remember coming over here last night I am truly confused how I did."

"You were fucked up so I'm not surprised that you don't remember." She tosses me my pants.

I remember taking a shot with Lucifer but I don't remember it getting to the point that I was fucked.

"Look I need to talk to you about our relationship."

She sucked her teeth. "You really going to ruin this perfect relationship for Jasper ass."

I stood up. "That's my best friend and I can't have him thinking he's less important because I'm dating someone. Also you still haven't said sorry for the shit you did to him."

"Nathan that's fucking old and did he not date Ayden when you didn't like him. He didn't even break up with Ayden until Ayden fucked up. Did he break up with Ayden for you? How is that fair to you? Baby he's using you. If he can't be happy he makes sure you're not happy either."

I rubbed my head. She was right. Jasper didn't break up with Ayden for my sake.

She smirked at me. "You know I'm right."

"I'm going home I have to think." I grabbed the rest of my things and left not saying another word.

***********

I walked in the house to see Jasper, Raven, Gabe, and Ayden in the living room.

"Just the people I needed to see." I dropped my things on the empty arm chair.

They looked at me confused.

"Raven would you break up with Smitty if him and Gabe hated each other?"

She looked at me confused. "I'm not dating Smitty."

"Okay pretend if you were."

She rubbed her head a little before answering. "I would try to get them to make up as they are both important to me."