Knock 'em Dead

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Inseparable
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil
Please excuse all errors. Vote and Comment and I'll publish my book a lot more get what you give my people.

There will be a little gay sex scene in this chapter. Please bare with me I'm not good at them. Well no it's just that I'm not good with anal so since it's kinda different so look out. Also a reminder there will be more gay sex scenes I mean come on you really thought I wasn't going to have any. Have a problem with it please skip it that simple.

November 3, 2018
2:58 p.m.

ADAM POV:

"Bro we know you left to fuck there is a hickey on your neck to prove it and the change of clothes no one is stupid," Jasper said to Gabe who cheeks were so bright.

"Shush," Gabe said.

I watched as everyone talked and laughed.

I looked around and didn't see Trent.

"Anyone know where Trent went?" I asked.

They all went quiet.

"I didn't see him since he went to another room on his phone," Alice said.

I gave her a nod.

They went to talking as I went and looked for Trent.

******

I finally found Trent in one of the guest room sitting on the floor leaning against bed.

His head was in his hand and I heard a sniffle.

"Hey man what's wrong," I said coming in closing the door behind me.

"He's dead man," he said.

"Who," I said.

He looked at me and I seen the tears rolling down his face.

The last time I seen Trent cry was when we were six and he got out the hospital because of his mom stabbing him. He then said he would never get close to anyone so he won't have to cry again. He didn't cry when our parents died and he didn't even cry at the funeral.

I mean Trent does keep a lot things private but not to the point we don't know anything about him.

"My brother," he said.

His brother?

Then hit me.

Trent has a older brother.

Trent and Gabe were the only ones who had siblings that weren't adopted with us. Gabe birth mother had 3 kids Gabe was the youngest.