Make things Complicated

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Together
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun/ The Gap Between Us
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil

Please excuse all errors I will be proofreading later

November 17, 2018
2:39 p.m.

NATHAN POV:

"You know I get why you're mad at Jasper and everything but you really shouldn't bring other people into it." Olly looked down at me as I messed with the end of his shirt.

I rolled my eyes. "What are you even talking about?"

He laughed a little before leaning forward. "I've been trying to get with you since freshmen year and now all of sudden you take interest in me."

His lips were about 3 inches away from mine. I looked at his eyes then back at his lips. "I never knew."

He sat up."Bullshit. I just thought you weren't interested because of Jasper."

"I never dated him. He was just my best friend."

"How would your "best friend" feel if I took you." He did air quotes before tilting his head a little. "I don't believe Jasper likes sharing." He smirked while placing his hands on my chest.

I sat up on my elbows. I looked at how he was sitting in my lap and smirked. "I mean we not really friends anymore but if we were I don't believe he would mind."

He leaned down and kissed my ear before whispering in my ear. "That's good to know."

My door flew open making me jump. "Nathan I need your help." I looked to see Ayden holding a hammer. He end up freezing before lowering the hammer. "Uhh, I see that you're busy." He backed up slowly and closed the door.

"Hold up real quick." I told Olly and he nodded. He slid off my lap and I went after Ayden. "Ayden what did you want?" I see him going back into Lucifer room. I followed him only to see Lucifer desk upside down with one of the wheels missing.

"I needed help putting this back on but it looked like you were busy." He grabbed some small pliers and held up the nail.

"I can help real quick." I took the plies. I put the nail where I can see he put a drew dot at. He started to hammer it down. "So I see you have company." He gave me a side eye.

"It's nothing really." I shrugged my shoulders. He looked at me. "Yea okay." He finished up and we put the desk the way it was. Ayden shook his head. "I told Lucifer wheels on this desk isn't as smart as he thought." I laughed. "Just let him find out on his own."

I hurried back to my room to see Jasper talking to Olly. "Why are you in the my room?"

He looked at me like I cussed at him. "I walked past and Olly called me in."

"Well can you get out please." I moved out my door way. He watched my every move but didn't say or do anything. He just looked back at Olly and smiled big. "Well it was great talking to you Olly." He walked out my room not saying another word. He even closed my door quietly.