Who Are You

Who am I? You ask. Well does anyone know who they really are? You might know your name and everything but I want something deeper than that. What is your soul like. People tend to show others what they want to show while the soul is the complete opposite. What do your true self say about you. When you look in the mirror do you see your true self looking back at you or is it someone you don't recognize.

My name is Raven. I don't know who I am yet. I know my physical appearance. I have a stomach. No not a tummy, not a little chub instagram models show when they say they eat to much. I have a blubber stomach. One that I can tuck into my pants lol. My thighs rub together when I walk. I have 2 rolls that I call Alfie and Albert. Yes I gave them names why because everything deserves a name. You might think fat doesn't help me but you are so wrong. I'm harder to kidnap also if I ever get shot my fat will at least slow down the bullet if I ever get shot.

I have chocolate brown eyes. Chocolate brown skin with black curly hair that has a mind of its own. I have chunky cheeks and some what low eyes. I have a button nose. Sometimes when I smile big my eyes look barely open and my nose scrunch up a little.

I'm not photogenic person. You take a off guard photo of me or something I will most likely like I'm ready to kill you but in all honesty I'm probably am plotting on you.

I love writing and reading. Do I know what I'm going to do with my life. Hell no.

I'm 16 turning 17 July 1. I'm a junior at this ratchet school Johnson Cross. In this story you will figure out a lot about me. You will figure who I am and how I see myself.

I really hope you guys enjoy this journey of my personal hell.

(So my lovely tell me how you like the intro did I make Raven to confusing if so that's good)