Discord

***A/N: more bonus smut, enjoy***

Edds pov

Winter break was in full swing and I was pretty much living at Kevin's house. He had gotten a new gaming set up so he was constantly sitting at his desk playing games on his computer and I was feeling a little neglected.

"Babe?" I coo.

"DUDE TURN AROUND!! THERES A FUCKING SNIPER RIGHT THERE!" He screams into his headphones, clearly frustrated at his teammates performance.

"Baby?"

"God dammit dude! Get your head out of your ass and pay attention!" He's either ignoring me or can't hear me because of his headphones

I speak a little louder "Kevin!"

He flinches and glances back then uncovers one of his ears leaving his headphones still on his head. "Whats up baby?"

"I want some attention, please."

"Okay after this round, okay? I love you." He puts his headset back on, "Shut up dude, you're just jealous." responding to one of his teammates remarks on him showing affection.

I huff and lay back playing on my phone, looking at the time 5:13

I scrolled through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, every social media I have and Kevin still wasn't cuddling me. I looked at the time again, 8:43. I've been waiting three and a half fucking hours for kevin to finish that round. God dammit Kevin. I'm sick of this shit.

I stand up, walk over to him. I duck my head under his arm and crawl into his lap straddling him, nuzzling my face into his neck. "Babe" "what are yo-" "Edd" he sighs "I'm sorry" I just let out a 'mmm' in response and settle in. He kisses the top of my head and continues playing. This isn't too bad, I could do this. I doze off.

"YOU BITCH!" I'm jolted awake by Kevin screaming. "Oh shit." "Sorry babe" "I forgot you were there"

I groan and get off of his lap, making my way back to bed. I grab my phone and look at the clock 11:17. Wow I slept like that for awhile, and yet, Kevin is still playing that fucking game. I've had e-fucking-nough. Suddenly, I recall a challenge I saw on TikTok where you approach your partner, naked, and see what their reaction is. An evil smirk grows on my face.

I stand up and remove every article of clothing and then walk up beside him and stand there waiting for him to notice. "I'm sorry baby I know I sai-" he looks at me and I swear I saw his pupils grow 10x their previous size. "Gotta go guys." He throws off his headset and goes to grab me what I back up.

"No."

He looks at me confused, "wha-?"

"I said No." "Why is it that I need to be naked in order to get your attention?"

He sighs, "I'm sorry baby, I just got caught up in the game. I guess I'm just so used to be being around and part of my life that I stopped really paying attention that you were there."

I huff and cross my arms. "So you like, dont even see me any more?!" "Like I might as well not even be here?!" "I might as well go home, then!" I turn around to get dressed but he grabs my arm.

"No. No. No." He pulls me in close to him resting his head on my chest, I'm suddenly aware at how naked I am. "I didnt mean it like that baby. I meant it like, I'm so comfortable with you around that it just kinda feels like second nature or that I'm alone"

I sigh and pet his head. "Fine." "I'll stay" "but I need some love, please" he nods into my chest and pulls me closer. "I need to put some clothes on."

He pulls back for a second, looks me up and down, then smirks. "Nah, I like you like this." He starts kissing my chest, biting and nipping me. He reaches around and grabs my ass squeezing it then spanking me, I let out a soft moan.

"K-Kevin." He continues to bite and suck leaving hickies all over my chest, I let out a moan when I look down and see the work he's done and is currently doing. I know I'm hard and apparently so does he, he grabs ahold of my cock and starts stroking it. "Oh, fuck." I feel him smirk against my chest

"You like that baby?" I bite my lip and nod. He spanks my ass, "I said, do you like that?"

"Fuck. Yes sir." I pant out.

"Let me make it up to you, hmm?" Before I can respond he's on his knees in front of me. He licks up my shaft and wraps his lips around the head, flicking his tongue across the slit. I toss my head back and moan. He starts bobbing his head rapidly then runs his hand up my chest and sticks two fingers in my mouth, I suck on them instinctively.

He pushes me back on to the bed and wheels his chair over to the edge of the bed and continues to suck me off while he inserts a finger, stretching me out. "Fuck, Kevin." He inserts another finger and does a scissoring motion. "Please daddy"

He stops what he's doing and I whine at the lack of contact, he begins unbucklung his belt and tugs his pants and boxers down to just above his knees, he grabs a condom rolls it on. "Come sit. Now." I scramble to straddle him in his chair and sit on top of him, slowly lowering myself onto his cock. He let's out a growl and throws his head back. "Fuck, Edd."

I start bouncing up and down, "You like that daddy?" He growls again and yanks on my hair. He starts meeting my bouncing with thrusts and soon he hits my prostate "OH FUCK" "YES DADDY!" he smacks my ass in response.

He picks me up and sets me on his desk smacking his keyboard out of the way then starts slamming into me. "Oh fuck Dee you're so tight." He leans in and starts biting and sucking on my neck, leaving even more hickies. I use my hands to steady myself on his desk as he pulls back and starts pounding even harder gripping onto my hips, leaving marks, the pain from him grabbing so hard is getting to me. "Fuck Edd, I'm gonna cum!"

I toss my head back and moan. "Me too Pumpkin!"

His strokes become sloppy and uneven and he reaches for me to pull me closer, I reach up and in the process tug on some cord, unplugging something but neither of us care. I reach into his hair and yank on it and soon we both cum with a final moan, him in me and I, on our chests. Were both panting heavily while we ride out our highs.

We hear someone clear their throat and turn our heads to the source of the sound, it's coming from the computer, "Um, Kev.... you unmuted your discord, dude." Kevin shuffles to end the discord call and stares at me like 'did that really just happen'

"Oh god" he slams his palm into his face "I'm never going to live this down!" "How much did hear?!" He shakes his head. I giggle.