His Room and The Skull

*** A/N: So this part was written within a few hours as the chapter before it, I didn't want to make that chapter too incredibly long as it didn't match the length of the other chapters but there's a lot in my head so I need to write it down, Hope yall are enjoying the new update and the new writing style maybe? Also I hella took inspiration from PheonixFire87, if you haven't checked her out you 1000000% need to, shes an INCREDIBLE writer. ***

Edd's POV:

Eddy's trying to convince us to to do his latest scheme, I will never understand why he tries so hard, I shake my head and laugh. Suddenly I'm started by the sound of a familiar voice, "Hey Nerds." I jump at the sound and turn to see Kevin. What is he doing? What if someone notices? "S-salutations Kevin. Do you need our assistance?" 

"Actually, Double-Dork, I need you to tutor me again, for English this time" Oh Dear. I blush at the thought of earlier, I suppose he wouldn't need tutoring if he had actually paid attention but then again I enjoy tutoring him and I certainly enjoyed earlier in the janitor's closet. 

"O-okay Kevin. Shall we meet after school again?" I ask eagerly. 

"Actually, if you'd like, we can just ride my bike to one of our houses so we can study right after school." 

"K-Kevin motorcycles are incredibly dangerous!"

"Oh come on Dork, live a little!" He declares laughing.

Kevin then clicks his teeth and his expression suddenly changes, he clears his throat. It takes me a few seconds to notice but the boys are standing there dumbfounded. I finally speak up trying to end the conversation to avoid suspicion "Fine Kevin, I will ride the motorcycle.", I reluctantly agreed.

"Meet me by my bike in 5 minutes". I nod. Oh dear.

*5 Minutes Later* SB voice (throwback XD)

As I'm walking out the front doors of the school with Ed and Eddy by my side, I look over and see Kevin standing by his motorcycle, I smile and he smiles back. "Good Evening Gentlemen, I'll see you tomorrow" I nod at the boys and begin my way over to Kevin. 

As I get closer I can't help but smile, he's so charming. He glances around and then addresses me "Well, Hello my Prince." I smile and blush, looking around to confirm once again no one can hear us, I respond "Hello my King." this makes him grin from ear to ear. He grabs a spare helmet out of one of the side compartments of his motorcycle and hands it to me, oh goodness, I forget that I'll be riding his motorcycle. I take the helmet and put it on, he checks to make sure it's on correctly. He swings one leg over the side of his motorcycle and grabs the handles and nods towards the back of him "Alright, hop on and hold on!" I repeat the action grabbing tightly around his waist. Suddenly the motorcycle roars to life and startles me, causing me to squeeze tighter around Kevin's waist and bury my face into his back.

*Time Skip*

We arrive at the cul-de-sac and Kevin stops, "What house do you want to go to? My mom is home so that could make anything interesting a little harder to do" he smirks, I blush and respond "We can go to my house if you'd like, my parents are never really home, I hope I don't sound easy saying that" Kevin reassures me "No you don't sound easy, you sound like you want to some privacy but not necessarily for anything naughty, although, I wouldn't be upset if anything naughty happened." We get to my front door and I go to get off the bike and I fall to the ground, my legs are numb from the vibrations of the ride. "Oof, you okay babes?" Kevin helps me up and puts my arm around his shoulder but I still can't walk properly. "Here, Give me your keys" I search through my bag and give him my keys, he goes up to the door, unlocks it and then comes back, "grab our bags", I do so. Suddenly I'm picked up and tossed over his shoulder and we're walking into the house. Before he sets me on the sofa he smacks my butt, "Hey! Naughty!" He chuckles in response and gives me a kiss "you're so cute", I can't help but blush.