Daddy?

***A/N: Enjoy Babes. Nice bit of smut for y'all since the last chapter was kinda heavy and not so nice"

Kevin's POV:

It's been about a month since I started teaching Edd how to fight, consistantly working out in the home gym in my garage. Honestly, the determination he shows is so fucking sexy, it's hard to control myself. It doesn't help that his physique has become something akin to Adonis. Edd's still just as petite but now he's got muscle on his frame, his biceps have gotten bigger, he's got the outline of abs forming, and good lord.. this mans butt, I'm going to have a heart attack, he does so many squats; he's also taken up yoga which has made him so... bendy, he says it's to help him relax but it doesn't help me relax whatsoever, my heart starts racing everytime I see him do downward dog. He's also become comfortable enough to take his hat off when he works out, I don't understand why he's worn it all this time, his hair is amazing, fairly long, black hair that's a little shorter than shoulder length.

I watch Edd in all his glory as he does a small stretching routine and then sets up to do some leg lifts; I watch him for a second and dirty thought rush through my head, I shake my head and go back to the bench to start doing some bench presses. I get through a set and I'm sitting there for a few seconds, catching my breathe, before I start my next one. Suddenly, I feel someone sit on my lap, I look up and see Edd, Fuck me... I quickly sit up, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him in for a kiss, I grope and knead at his ass and hips as he wraps his arms around my neck.

He pulls away from the kiss and smiles at me, "Did you know that excersise releases endorphins and adrenaline which causes ones body to easily become aroused?" He smirks.

"I didnt but I can definitely tell you it's true. See?" I buck my hips up and let my growing erection rub against him.

He let's out a small moan, "Yes I do see, do you?" He grabs my hand and places it on his crotch, I can feel he's already fairly hard.

I rub my hand up and down against his clothed member causing him to let out a louder moan and throw his head back. I lean closer, still rubbing and groping him, I whisper "You want to go inside?"

Edd looks around and smiles "Not really." I pout, somewhat disappointed but mainly confused. "Why go inside when were perfectly fine right here?" he smirks blushing fiercely.

"Oh fuck Edd!" I moan out, pulling him closer to me kissing and sucking on his neck, were both sweaty as hell but I don't care. He let's out a moan when I find his sweet spot and I begin attacking that spot, licking, biting, and sucking on it.

He moans and leans back some grinding his ass on my cock. He pants out, "you like that, daddy?"

I go wide eyed, "What did you just say?"
I blink rapidly trying to make sure I heard what I heard.

He smiles and leans closer and whispers into my ear, "I said, do you like that daddy?"

Oh Fuck! This boy is going to be the death of me. I grunt and pull him down to me so our cocks are rubbing against one another. I buck my hips and pull and push at him, he helps in this motion. I smack his ass and he let's out a loud moan quickly covering his mouth and begins looking around, I smirk. "You like getting spanked baby?" He nods rapidly. I pick him up and set him at the end of the bench. I stand up and walk over to the garage door lowering it about half way. I stand over him and watch as he rolls his hips against the bench trying to get as much friction as possible. I sit down on the bench with both legs swung to on side, I pat my lap, "Come bend over daddy's lap. Now." He nods rapidly and quickly makes his way over, bending over my lap, his ass in the air. I smack his ass hard and he moans. "You like that baby?"

"Yes daddy. Please, more." He shifts and wiggles his hips trying to rub against anything.

An evil smile appears on my face, I pull his hat off and toss it aside then yank  his hair back so hes forces to look up at me, this causes another moan and a lip bite. "Beg for it, baby"

"Please, please, please, please daddy. I need you to punish me. I've been so naughty."

I nod and let go of his hair, "let's see... how many should I give you, hmm?" "How about 10?" "Does that satisfy you?" He nods rabidly and shift so his ass is even further in the air. "You're going to count for me." "Everytime I spank you, you're going to count out loud"

"Yes Sir." Oh fuck.... 'Sir' that's hot. I raise my hand and slap it back down, I earn a moan, "One." I do it again, earning another, louder, moan, "Two." I can tell he's so uncomfortable and turned on at this point and I'm the same. I smack his ass harder and growl, he jumps and moans again, "Three."

We continue like this until we've reached ten. After the tenth one I grab his hair and force him down so he's in between my legs on his knees. His eyes are hooded and he's biting his lip. "Suck it. Now!" I growl out. He makes quick work of my gym shorts and pull them down, quickly grabbing my member and taking it into his mouth. I throw my head back and moan at the feeling of his warm mouth around my dick. He starts bobbing his head and I start thrusting into his mouth in rhythm. I am so unbelievably lucky this man has no gag reflex. He starts clawing up and down my legs and chest. Oh fuck... I'm so close. I pull his head back and switch positions with him so I'm leaning in between his legs. He puts his legs over my shoulder and I lean down pulling his cock out. I lick the tip and up the shaft, earning a heated moan and he  runs his fingers through my hair.

"Oh, please. Thank you sir!" God this boy is kinky, who would've thought? I continue to bob my head and stroke his shaft earning plenty of moans and hair tugs. "I'm gonna cum daddy" I pull off of him and he let's out a moan and a frustrated sigh.

I chuckle and shift us so were both straddling the bench facing each other. I grab both of our cocks with my hand and start stroking us both. He throws his head back in pleasure. "You like that baby?" He simply nods and bites his lip. "Were gonna cum together." He pants and moans. I continue stroking our shafts and Edd's hands snake their way up my chest, clawing and scratching. I feel myself getting close, "I'm gonna cum baby"

"Me too daddy!" He thrusts into my hand panting and moaning

"Cum with me baby." I start stroking up rapidly and soon my strokes become uneven and sloppy, I feel warm cum ooze over my hand and look up to see edd in a moaning mess, pulling at his own hair, the sight is enough to send me over the edge and I cum, growling loudly.

I pull Edd in and kiss him then rest my head in the crook of his neck. We're both panting heavily and riding out our high. "Thank you." Edd mumbles out.

I lean back and look at him. "No, thank you!" He giggles in response. "We should probably clean up." He nods in agreement and I carry us to the bathroom. We both strip down and hop into the shower, sharing a few kisses, washing each other off.

I get out of the shower first and get dressed, I make my way down stairs and grab a wet rag to wipe the bench down, I finish and grab some snacks and drinks for us then walk back up stairs to see Edd pulling a shirt over his head. Dee officially has a drawer at my house with some pajamas and a few "good" outfits. I plop down on the bed and Edd joins me, I pull him into me and he snuggles his face into my chest. I look down at my adorkable boyfriend and smile, "do you wanna watch a movie, baby?"

He nods, "Yes please. Horror if you don't mind." I smile and get up grabbing my laptop, turning on the TV and syncing them to one another. We browse through the selection and settle on a movie called 'Dont Be Afraid of the Dark'. We sit back and relax into each others arms. About an hour into the movie I hear soft snores and I few moans, I look down to see my boyfriend fast asleep. I wouldn't mind a nap, I close my eyes and fall asleep with him.

***A/N***

I'm 100% sure Edd would be a kinky motherfucker 😂. Hope you enjoyed the smut. Also the movie they watched, I highly reccomend, it's amazing.