The Outing

***A/N: I'm sorry its taken me so long to update this. It's been a rough few weeks***

Kevins POV:

I wake up with a smile on my face; today is the day I finally get to show off my baby. I check my phone and realize I don't need to be awake for another hour, regardless, I hop out of bed and get dressed, excited to start the day. I walk outside and make my way across the pavement and approach Double D's house, oddly enough there are no cars in the driveway. I search the potted plants out front for a spare key and find it hidden under a rock. I quietly unlock the door and go inside, making my way up the stairs to Edd's room. I open the door slowly and see he's still asleep, I smile at how adorable he is. I quietly tiptoe into his room and very carefully lift up the covers, Oh shit! he sleeps in nothing but boxers, I smirk. I slowly climb into bed and cuddle up next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist. He shifts a little and moans, god, what have I gotten myself into, I can't with this boy, he then pets my arm and holds it tightly, cue internal screaming, I squeeze him tighter and cuddle him closer. My eyes feel heavy, maybe just a couple minutes of sleep.

My eyes flutter awake to the quiet beeping of his alarm and look over at him, he rolls over, facing me, and stretches. His eyes start to peak open and then suddenly he's wide-eyed "Kevin!! What do you think you're doing??"

I chuckle and pull him closer "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm cuddling with my boyfriend and having some morning snuggles" I say burying my face in his neck.

"How did you get in here?!" "Oh dear! I have no pajamas on!" he says bunching the covers closer to his body.

I giggle and straighten out the covers, peaking my head under the comforter "I know, you look yummy." I go under the blanket, lean down and kiss his stomach and chest, he's so warm. He pulls on my hair a bit to pull me up but that's not going to achieve what he wants to, I respond by nipping at his belly.

"K-kevin, please" he practically moans out.

"Yes baby?" I continue kissing his sternum and belly

"S-stop please"

I do as he says and pull my head out from under the covers, "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable? I didn't mean to." I ask sympathetically, I really hope I didn't cross a boundary I shouldn't have.

"N-no, it's just early and I have an issue that I don't want to make worst" He blushes.

"Oh?" I smirk and quickly pull him on top of me so he's straddling me "So this isn't helping the issue?" I can feel his morning wood on my waist.

He pants and his face turns bright red, "N-no. In fact, it's doing the opposite of helping"

"I think that depends on what one's definition of 'helping' is" I lean up and start kissing and biting his neck.

He moans and bites his lip. "I need to get ready for school, Kevin!"

I growl in response "You're lucky I want to show you off today!" I tease, giving in to his reason

"Yay! I win!" he climbs off of me and makes his way to the bathroom connected to his room; I watch his ass swing as he walks away and bite my lip at the sight, Hot Damn! A few seconds later he walks back out of the bathroom, I raise my eyebrow in question. "Did you call me your boyfriend?"

I chuckle, "Yes. Yes, I did." "Is that okay?"

He nods rapidly and then comes over to me, jumping on my lap " Yes! Yes! Yes! That's very okay with me!" He leans down to kiss me and I kiss him back, soon the kiss morphs into something more passionate, I flip us over so he's on his back and start attacking his neck. "K-Kevin" he pants out, I growl in response. "Mark me! I want to be yours" Fuck! He tugs at my hair, I go at his neck sucking, biting, and kissing leaving several hickeys on his neck leading all the way down to his collar bones.