A Change of Clothes

Edited

This part was written in succession with the first one, but I felt it deserves its own "chapter" thing. Enjoy.

Kevin's POV

It's drizzling outside as I ride my motorcycle home. I take my shirt of at the door then run upstairs and immediately start straightening up my room, making it mildly presentable for guests. I pull my text books out from under the bed and blow the dust off of them, it's mildly saddening to see how much they've collected. I lay down in bed and stare at the ceiling for awhile. I drift off to the sound of rain drops hitting my tin roof and thinking about that stupid fucking smile. What the fuck?!

*Nap Time* aka like 30 minute later

I'm awakened to the sound of the door bell going off. Shit! Double-Dork! I rush down the stairs and open the door to a soaking wet Double D. I giggle a little.

"Wow you look like a wet rat!" I state laughing and allow him in.

"I do not find this amusing Kevin! I'm wet, cold, and most importantly, I don't have clothes to change into!" He huffs out giving me a stern look.

"Alright, alright. Come upstairs with me I'll get you a change of clothes and a towel and you can even shower if you want." Im trying so hard to stifle my laughter.

"A clean change of clothes and a clean towel is fine. I'll be warm enough with a blanket" he follows me upstairs and I show him the bathroom.

"Here you go." I hand him a towel.

"Oh thank you, but what about clothes?" He inquires

"I have to find some, if you want them clean. I'll bring them into you." he blushes but agrees.

I scavenge through my drawers and find a pair of clean sweatpants and a clean t-shirt. I knock on the bathroom door and he opens it with the towel dangling around his hips. I can feel my mouth go slack jaw as I'm eyeing him up and down. Then suddenly I snap out of it and hand him the clothes "Here Dork." God I feel like I can't stop staring at him. He blushes and takes the clothes then goes to shut the door but I stop him. "Umm.. give me the wet ones, I'll put them in our dryer" he tries to hand them to me one handed but it doesn't work out for him and his towel drops more revealing where his happy trail becomes a happy field. He quickly tosses me the clothes, fixes himself then hastily shuts the door. I put the clothes in the dryer and go back to my room. I put my sweater on then lay in my bed and wait for him to come in.

*5 minutes later* SB voice

I'm startled out of obsessive thought by a shivering voice, "I-I-I'm-m sorr-ry you-u h-had t-to see t-that K-Kevin."
I jump up and immediately give him the throw blanket at the end of my bed.

"Dude you must be fucking freezing!"
He nods then sits on the bed still shivering. I pull my comforter up and wrap that around him. "Still cold?" He nods. I take my sweater off leaving me bare chested and put it on him. "Still cold now?" He nods again. "I'd take my pants off and give them to you but I don't think you want to see that" I look down and scratch the back of my neck nervously. When I look up he's looking me in the eyes. What the actual fuck?!