Mom?

***A/N: what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like writing some smut***

Kevin POV

It's been about a week since Edd and I had our talk and he's been so respectful of what I want. Sure, we've given each other some head throughout the week but we haven't had sex and I'm craving me some Eddward.

I walk down the hall towards Edds locker and walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling my face into his neck. He jumps and then coos at me "hey, pumpkin!"

I growl and place sloppy kisses on his neck. "I need me some Edd"

"Oh my." He turns around and leans in giving me a kiss on my cheek and whispers "is that so daddy?"

I growl in response and slide my hands from his back to his ass groping and squeezing it. "Mhmm." "Daddy needs some of this ass"

He moans and purrs, "let's get home then"

"You Eddward Vincent want to skip the rest of school?" I dramatically gasp.

He giggles and looks at me with lust in his eyes, "Kevin... I need you to take me home and fuck me right now"

Oh fuck is he sexy. I throw him over my shoulder and stomp my way outside to my motorcycle. I toss him on, snatch my spare helmet out of my side compartment and toss it to him, yanking my helmet out and tossing it on my head.

As we ride home I can feel him grinding against me. Fucking hell Edd, he must really need some.

When arrive at his house I pick him up off the bike, toss him over my shoulder, and make my way to the door. I jiggle the knob but its locked "Keys!" I boom out

"They're in my back pocket" Edd squeaks out.

I reach my hand into his pocket and pull out the key, shoving it into the lock and shove the door open. I climb up the stairs two at a time. When I reach his room I throw him on the bed. I crawl on top of Dee and start furiously grinding against him, letting out a grunt at the contact. Fuck, I need skin to skin contact. I rip off his shirt and then sit up taking mine off. I stare down at him and take in the sight, beneath me is a panting, moaning mess of man with beautiful blue eyes hooded, his cheeks are bright red and suns shining in on his face. "Fuck Edd!" "I love you" I lean in and start leaving a trail of hickies across his chest and neck, biting and nipping my way down.

"I love you too" he moans out and runs his finger through my hair, tugging lightly. I let out a growl, stand up, walking over to our 'sexy' drawer and pull out some rope, I stride back over, standing above him. His eyes go wide, then he smirks shoving his arms out in front of him with his wrists touching. "Please sir?"

I wrap the rope around his wrists a few times securing it in a special knot then pin his arms above his head and tie his hands to the metal bed frame, I lean down and almost touch his lips with mine "I need you to beg baby"

He let out a loud moan, "Fuck Kev. Please please please sir I want your cock so bad"

God dammit Edd you're making it incredibly difficult to take my time to tease you. I yank his pants and underwear off leaving him exposed. I walk back over to the drawer and pull out the riding crop and stride back over to him, slapping the riding crop against my hand. He's biting his lip and struggling to get out of the rope but gives up and starts rolling his hips. I lift the crop up and slam it down on his thighs, "Fuck!" He rolls his hips again. I start lightly tapping the crop around his hips. "KEVIN! For all that is mighty please just fuck me!" I smile through hooded eyes and yank off my pants and boxers. He bites and licks his lip as I stand there. I crawl up his legs and start grinding our bare cocks together. He wraps his legs around my waist and yanks on the rope. We stop for second as I reach for the skull. Then I hear the front door open and shut. Edd's eyes go wide and so do mine "did you hear that?"

"Yes." "Oh fuck!" "Who is it?" I start untying the rope around his wrist and it let's him free. I quickly pull on my pants and shirt. "Quick! Put everything away!" I gather my composure and walk out of the room, breathing deeply, as I walk by the bathroom I catch a glimpse of myself, fuck, my hair! I straighten my hair and make my way downstairs. "Hello?" "Who's there?"

As I step off the last step I see Edd's mom, my eyes go wide and she turns around. "Kevin Barr?" "Is that you honey?" She shuffles up to me and wraps me in a big hug. God I hope I don't smell like sex.

"Yes ma'am" "In the flesh!" I say giving her a warm smile, mildly panicking on the inside.

"Not to be rude but what are you doing here?"

"Oh." I blush and rub the back of my neck.

Edds POV:

I quickly put away everything and toss my clothes back on and straighten the bed, pulling out books and opening my laptop to Netflix.

I hop downstairs "Who is it pumpkin?" As I get downstairs and round the corner I'm shocked, "Mom?"

"Hey my baby!" She come up and hugs me, kevin gives me a confused look and I give him one back. She pulls back, giving me a kiss on either side of my cheeks then stops and looks at me confused, "Did you just call Kevin 'pumpkin'?"

My eyed go wide I blink rapidly. Kevin sees my discomfort and comes to stand next to me with an arm wrapped around my waist. "Y-yes mom" "He's my boyfriend."

She looks at us for a second, her eyes darting from him to me, then back to him, then back to me. "Ahhh, that makes sense!" She smiles brightly and I physically relax and Kevin gives me a kiss on the cheek and my mom blushes. "Oh goodness, you two are too cute together!" she pinches both mine and Kevin's cheeks.

Kevin speaks up, "Thank you ma'am but I think it's him doing most of the work." damn my boyfriend is a schmoozer. She places her hands together and let's out an 'aww'

"Wait." Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. She looks at the watch on her wrist and then up at us. "Eddward Vincent, why aren't you at school?" "Same goes to you Kevin!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, it's my fault I wasnt feeling well and wanted to go home. Edd decided he wanted to help me get better by taking care of me" Kevin chimes in. My night in shining armour, wait... I don't know if I like that he lies so well. Grr.

Mom looks back at me, "Oh that was very kind of you Eddward." "Kevin, would you like to stay for dinner?" "I was gonna order takeout of some sort."

"I'd love that ma'am. Is it alright if my mom joins us?"

"Absolutely!"

"Choice. Let me go grab my phone and text her right now." He jogs up the stairs and I'm alone with my mother for the first time since she comes home.

She narrows her eyes at me, oh no. "Eddward, does he treat you right?"

I let put a breathe of relief, "Asolutely mamma." "He is the kindest person I've ever met and I know he loves me dearly"

"Loves?" "How long have you been dating?"

I blush and look down, "Only about a month and a half but you know Kevin, he's been in our lives forever"

She nods, "as long as he treats you right and takes care of you, I dont care who you date" she cups my cheek. "Ahhh.. young, innocent, love" I dont know that I would describe it as innocent...

"I'm happy your home mamma" "I missed you dearly"

"I know Eddward, I missed you too sweety" "I'm sorry I was gone so long but the trial we were doing ran longer than predicted"

"It's okay" I hug her, squeezing her tightly, she squeezes me back and we both let out a content sigh.