Eye Contact

Edited.

Third part written in succession! This is where the smut comes in! Enjoy!

Kevin's POV:

A million thoughts race through my head but one stands out, This is my chance, "You'd actually like that, Dork?"

Dork just sits there for a second and then mumbles something akin to 'I dont know, maybe?' and then shrugs.

"Good, just checking." I rush closer to him and watch a look of confusion rush over his face. I grab him by the jaw and pull him up to me and start furiously kissing him. I feel his body melt in my arms. I fall back onto the bed so hes sitting on my lap.

"Oh! I'm sorry Kevin" panic coats his voice.

"What? What for?" I stoke up and down his sides letting by hands fall onto his hips

"I don't know I just feel the need to apologise." He mutters, biting the inside of his cheek.

I shake my head and take a good look at him, my clothes are hanging loosely off of him, he's panting, his face is flushed and he's biting his lips. God is he sexy. I can't help but get more turned on at the sight of him and I'm pretty sure he feels how hard I get because his eyes go wide. I smirk at him and look into his eyes "Still feel like you need to apologise?" He shakes his head no but continues staring at me. "What?"

"Is this a prank of some sort?" He mumbles, eyes still wide and a look of shock still plastered on his face.

"Would I be this hard and flustered if it was?"

"Im not sure."

"No, it's not a prank." I buck my hips up causing our clothed shafts to rub against one another, I watch as his once wide eyes falter and he licks his lips.

"Please don't do that."

"What? This?" I do it again but this time harder. I watch as his expression changes from shock to lust.

"Yes, please don't do that if this is a prank."

"Well since this isn't a prank I can do it all I want?" I continue to make the same bucking movement then pull him down and start kissing and sucking on his neck.

"Kevin, please stop."

"What? What's wrong?" My mind begins to race. Did I do something wrong?

"Nothing" he sighs. "Just... are you sure this isn't a prank of some sorts?"

"Alright, that's enough!" I flip us over so I'm on top, his legs wrapped around my waist. "I've had enough of you asking if it's a prank." I start grinding against him. He let's out a moan then claws down my back causing me to moan. I chuckle "You like it rough?" "Out of all the people in the world I would least expect that from, you are the last of 'em"

"Sorry if I injured you but it's a proven fact that pain releases endorphins that can be beneficial for sexual stimulation and arousal" he states oh so matter-of-factly.

"Well scratch away baby, though, I don't think I need any more of those things." I continue to bite and kiss his neck then slide down his body so I'm at his pants. I pull them down and start kissing around his very hard member making him moan. "You like that huh?" I feel two little hands pulling on my hair. I look up and see him looking down at me blushing.

"D-Don't stop please." I comply and continue to tease him even more getting closer and closer to his cock. I can feel him shaking "P-Please."

"But I think I will.."

"You promised me it wasn't a prank!" I see him begin to tear up.

"No. No. Still not a prank just my turn."

"Oh but Kevin please I'm so... " he bucks his hips slightly and begins to pout. Suddenly an evil expression washes over his face. "Okay if that's the rules you want to play this game by, then so be it." "Get on your back please." He smiles and I comply.

"What do you have in plan, dork?" I chuckle. Suddenly my jeans are off and hes straddling my hips, I let out a growl at the contact. He leans down and starts attacking my neck, giving me little kisses and biting. He starts to slide down my body and I watch as he descends; kissing, biting, sucking, and licking down my chest, probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I watch as he gropes my cock through my boxers. I begin to thrust into his hand but he just pushes me down and continues biting and sucking on my hip bones. He continues to rub me through my boxers, I'm getting closer and closer. I start arching my back and throwing my head back. Suddenly he stops, I look down at him with his wicked grin. "Oh fuck no." I sit up, push him back down onto the bed and take my boxers off leaving me bare. He suddenly looks very nervous. I stop. "You okay?" He shakes his head no so I sit with him. "What's wrong?" "Hm?"

"I just don't know if I want to go there yet." he chokes out. I pull him in closer.

"Do you want to stop or slow down?"

"Slow down"

"Okay." I pull him to the edge of the bed and spread his legs slowly taking the tip of his cock in my mouth causing him to grab onto my hair and moan. I continue to do this over and over going further down with each bob of my head.

"P-Please.." I reach up and claw his chest causing him to cum in my mouth without warning. I swallow. "Oh! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I smile and sit on the bed next to him and lean back

"Your turn." He smiles then goes down on me. He licks up the shaft of my cock and flicks his tongue across the slit, eye contact never wavering. Well hot damn, who would've known. He shoves the entirety of my dick into his mouth, deepthroating me. Holy shit! I toss my head back and let out a loud moan. He starts rapidly bobbing his head up and down. I thrust my hips up and grab onto the sheet as I grow close. "Fuck! Edd!" I cum into his mouth and he swallows.

I relax into the bed catching my breathe. I place a hand on my chest lightly tapping, waiting for him to come cuddle. After a moment I notice he's not in my arms, I look up to see him grabbing a book.

He smiles, "Time to study!!

I don't think I've finished this but I hope you all enjoyed!! Xo Robin