Distractions

***A/N: Okay so... I haven't written any sort of fiction in quite a while (about 3 years actually XD) so give me a break M'kay? M'kay. Let's see if I cant still do this XD***

Edd's POV

I stand and grab a textbook, still ecstatic about what just happened, I turn to say, "Time to Study!" when I'm suddenly pulled back onto the bed by a clingy jock.

I squeak as I land on top of him, he smiles and pulls me in closer. We sit there for a minute and at this point, my mind begins to race and I can't help but start to tear up, letting out a sniffle. 

Suddenly the warm mass beneath me shifts and Kevin pulls my eyes up to meet his. I can see how confused and concerned he is, I attempt to pull my face away but he just holds me there, looking at me. "A-Are you okay?" he asks with worry plastered on his face. I can't hold it in any longer and I begin to sob. Kevin swiftly sits up pulling me more in to his arms and squeezes me gently while rocking back and forth. "Hey! Don't cry, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" he lulls, I can hear the concern in his voice, it only makes me sob harder. "Listen!" he says pulling my face to his so we can see each other, "I need to know what's wrong. How can I fix it?"

I sit back a little still resting a large majority of my body on his lap, "This isn't a prank?" I ask timidly.

Kevin's body psychically relaxes and I see the panic start to disappear from his face, "No Edd. I'm mean, but I'm not that mean." he states.  

He pulls me in shifting me so I'm sitting on his lap properly with my back pressed against his chest, he wraps his arms around me and squeezes, after a few seconds I gain the courage to speak "I don't understand. Why did you want that? More importantly, why did you want it with me?"

Kevin pulls me in tighter, "I don't know. I wish I did, but I don't. All I know is I wanted to touch? hold? kiss? YOU."  I lean back into his arms as he hugs me tighter.

"I don't know what to do or say Kevin", my mind is blank all of my thoughts have morphed into one and now my brain feels like a fuzzy tv screen. 

After a few seconds of silence he responds, "How about you do what you were meant to be doing here, before you seduced me and all" he giggles.

"I seduced you!?" I whip around facing him, emphasizing my point once again "I?! Seduced?! You?!?"

He chuckles "Yes, you seduced me." "I'm innocent." "I invited you here for an innocent study session but you had to get all soaking wet and then your towel "accidentally" slipped." "Y'know! I'm not so sure it was an accident, actually!" He starts laughing, I can't help but to smile and laugh with him. I'm not sure where this will go and honestly, I'm too afraid to ask but as of right now... I'm happy.

We spent the rest of the night, until curfew, studying, me in his lap my back to his chest, occasionally distracting each other with flirting and kissing. 

***A/N*** 

Apparently it's like riding a bike, you never forget how to write like this, Hell, I'd even say that I've improved a little, My English Teacher taught me a lot, I think I'm happier with this "ending" (maybe ending, maybe not, you let me know ;)). The last one felt kinda wrong with the way Edd responded in the end. Hope y'all enjoyed, no smut, I know :( soz but I love a bit of sincerity between the two.