Go Ahead, Fight Him

(A/N: enjoy 😊)

Kevin's POV:

The rapid, high pitched, beeps coming out of my phone wakes me up, I slide away the alarm notification. I groan and begin to stretch when I feel something heavy on me. Oh crap, that's right, Dee stayed over last night and oh yeah, yesterday was sexy as fuck!

Edd shuffles in his sleep and I try to remain as still as possible, but it's too late, "Kev?"

I lean down and kiss his head, "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you but it is Monday babes."

Edd rubs the sleep from his eyes and sits up smiling at me "Good morning, daddy" he smirks.

Oh? He wants to play this game does he? "Sit here. Now." I point down to my lap and he makes quick work to straddle me. "What was that again?"

He blushes and clears his throat, "good morning daddy"

I grab his hair and pull it backwards exposing his neck. He let's out a soft moan and bites his lip. I kiss his neck until I find his sweet spot and soon I'm leaving a nice big hickey on it, claiming him as my own. "Why must you tease me?" He doesn't say anything so I yank his hair once again, earning another moan "huh?" "Why do you like teasing your daddy so much??" He mumbles something under his breath" I tug his hair once more "Speak louder."

"Because I like when you're rough!" He pants.

I smirk and let go of his hair and wrap my hand around his neck, pinching the sides of his neck, slowing the blood flow to his brain, making him light headed "How's this baby?" "This rough enough?"

"Yes daddy, thank you" he moans out.

"BOYS! ITS TIME TO GET--" my mom barges into my room and quickly turns around, I let go of Edd's neck and he shuffles off of me. "God dammit Kevin Alexander Barr!" "Stop being kinky with Eddward and get dressed... both of you!" She then shuffles out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Oh dear god!" He blushes and looks down at his hands. "She's never going to see me the same way again!" "She's going to think I'm a whore!" Edd starts panicking.

"Hey! Hey! No she won't, she's perfectly fine. As much as I hate the fact that I know this, she's a kink freak herself." I shiver at the thought of my mom being sexual with another person

Edd looks up at me with puppy dog eyes, "really?"

"Yes. Really." "Now come on get dressed gotta go to school." He nods and climbs off the bed. I smack his ass as he walks away, he yelps and turns around giving me a dirty look. I chuckle. I love my dork. Oh shit. I love him. OH SHIT. I LOVE HIM.

I get dressed and make my way down stairs to the kitchen, thinking about the fact that I just realised I love him. Fuck, I love him. I'm in love with him. Apparently I'm on autopilot because when I snap out of my thoughts I'm sitting at the kitchen table with an awkward looking Eddward and my smirking mom with a cup of coffee in my hand. I shake my head to try to clear my brain.

My mom pipes up, "Eddward.. it's okay." He looks at her and opens his mouth to speak but she puts a finger up. "Don't you apologize or anything like that." "It's perfectly normal to have a few kinks and if one of yours is choking than so be it." At this point I don't think Edd's face could get any redder. Suddenly her attention points to me "Kevin." Oh shit. "Please note that if you plan on choking Eddward, you need to make sure you're doing it right so you dont crush his wind pipe"

"Oh god! Mom!" I groan and throw my head back with my face in my hands. Now it's my turn to blush.

She chuckles "I just want to make sure you don't hurt my little Edd here." She pets his head and shoulders. "Remember dear, pinch the sides."