Chapter 99

Chapter 99

AMBER'S POV

*One Week Later*

"I'm going to go to class." I said, kissing Caige's cheek.

"Okay, see you when you get back." He said as I grabbed my keys. I walked down the stairs and started to walk out to my car when I was brought to my knees. I rolled onto my back, pressing my hand to my stomach.

"Don't mess with me you stupid fucking bitch." Sam snarled, kicking the side of my head before running off. I pulled my hand away and saw I was bleeding. Shit, he shot me.

I put my hand back, trying to stop the blood.

"AMBER!" Caige exclaimed, racing down the stairs. "Amber, I heard a gun shot, what happened?" I moved my hand to show him the wound.

"Fuck." He said, taking off his shirt and pressing it to the wound.He pulled out his phone and called 911, crying the whole time.'

"They'll be here soon Amber. He said, hanging up. "Stay with me Amber, please, I don't want to lose you."

"I love you Caige."

"No. No! Don't say it Amber, you're going to make it."

"I love you." I said again and then everything went black.

CAIGE'S POV

"Amber, please wake up." I begged. "Oh my god." I said, choking on my sobs. The ambulance pulled into the parking lot and stopped in front of us, the paramedics loading her onto a gurney.

"Can I go with her? I'm her fiance." They nodded and I got in the back with her and watched as the paramedics tried to keep her alive. They got to the hospital and raced Amber in. I walked in and sat in the waiting room, sobbing.

Five minutes later, I pulled out my phone and decided to call Amber's parents first.

"Hello?" Her mom answered.

"Brandi, you and TJ need to get to the hospital now."

"What's wrong Caige?" She asked as I started sobbing again.

"A-Amber was shot."

"Oh my god, we'll be right there." She said and hung up. I called my parents next, really needing their support.

"Hi." My dad said, answering.

"Dad, Amber's been shot, I really need you guys here."

"Oh my god, is she okay?"

"I don't know." I sobbed.

"Did you call Amber's parents?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, we'll be right there. Keep us updated."

"Will do, thank you." I said and hung up. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed into them.

"CAIGE!" TJ screamed. Brandi and my parents ran in behind him.

"I'm so sorry." I cried as he wrapped me in his arms.

"What happened." He asked, forcing me to look at him.

"Amber said she was going to go to class and left. I heard a gun shot and ran out to see her laying on the ground." TJ moved out of the way and my mom hugged me tightly.

"Have you gotten any news?" Brandi asked and I shook my head.

"I'm so scared." I sobbed.

"Everything is going to be fine." He reassured me.

"Where did she get shot?" TJ asked. I looked up at him, wiping my tears.

"T-The stomach."

"God fucking DAMNIT!" TJ screamed, punching a hole in the wall.

"SIR!" One of the nurses yelled.

"Sorry, I'll pay for it." He sighed. "Oh my god." He groaned, sitting down in a chair, putting his hands over his face.

"Amber Bell." The doctor said, Amber's parents and I running up to the doctor.

"We're her parents and this is her fiance, how is she?" TJ asked.

"Well-"

**********************************************************************************

Listening to Songs Like This~ Carrie Underwood and I Need You Now~ Lady Antebellum

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER