Chapter 92

Chapter 92

AMBER'S POV

*One Month Later*

I was sitting on my bed, studying for a test I had coming up in one of my classes. I heard a knock on the window which freaked me out since we were on the third floor.

"D-Did you hear that?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." I said, getting up, I opened the curtains and screamed when I saw Sam smiling at me.

"Can you let me in?" He asked, pointing to the door. I closed the curtains and turned to Ashley.

"What's going on?"

"Call the cops." I said, grabbing my phone and calling Caige. "He's violating his restraining order." I said and she nodded. 

"Hello?" Caige answered.

"Uhm, uh, window, uh, violating, Sam! Restraining order! Here! Now!" I exclaimed starting to panic.

"That fucking bitch, I'll be right there." He said and hung up. I locked our door and sat on the bed.

"The cops on on their way." Ashley said.

"Thanks." I sighed.

"Amber! It's me! Open up!" Caige called, pounding on the door. I got up and quickly let him in before closing the door.

"O-Over there." I said, pointing to the window. Caige opened the curtains and saw Sam was still there.

"Please Amber!" Sam begged. Caige closed the curtains and looked at me.

"Did you call the cops?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm going to call campus police." He said and got out his phone. In the middle of his phone call, Sam broke through the window, Ashley and I screaming. Sam pinned me to the bed and growled in my face.

"I'll fucking show you to ignore me." He hissed.

"FUCKING STOP!" Caige screamed, grabbing Sam and pinning him to the wall. "I swear to fucking god I will throw you out of that window if you don't leave everyone the fuck alone." Caige growled. Just then, campus police barged in and Caige stepped out of the way. They grabbed Sam and one walked up to me.

"We'll keep him until the police come and then a cop will come up and ask you some questions, okay?" 

"Okay."

"All three of you stay here until the cops come. And we'll talk to someone about getting your window fixed." He said and left. I sat on my bed, sobbing. Caige sat next to me and hugged me tightly..

"Shh, it's okay. You're fine." He said.

A few minutes later, a police officer knocked on the open door.

"Yes officer?" I asked.

"Are you Amber Bell?"

"Yes sir."

"Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Of course." I told him everything he needed to know and Ashley and Caige told him what they witnessed.

"Okay, thank you." He smiled and left. Our RA walked in with a set of keys.

"We're going to move you into a different dorm just incase that maniac decides to come back." He said to Ashley and I and we nodded. We spent the rest of the day packing, Caige helping out. We moved everything up to our new dorm which was two floors higher.

Once we were done, I collapsed onto my bed and just went to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************

Listening to I Need You~ Tim McGraw

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER