Chapter 51: Amnesia

Chapter 51: Amnesia

TJ'S POV

Amber was released a week later and was able to come home. Brandi and I have decided it would be best if we kept her out of school until her memory came back.

"Amber, come on, I'm taking you somewhere." I said, peeking my head into her room.

"Okay." She said, standing up and grabbing her shoes. She put them on and followed me downstairs and out to the car. We got in and I started it up, pulling out of the driveway and going down the street.

"Where are we going?" Amber asked.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"Oh." She said. Who knew one little simple word could break my heart so much. Ever since Amber could talk, she would want to know everything about one little subject. If anyone would tell her they had a surprise for her, she would beg and beg until someone finally told her.

I pulled into the parking lot of the stables and turned off the car, getting out of the car and leading her to the stables.

"Does this bring back any memories?" I asked. She looked at the different horses in the stables and shook her head. "This is your horse, Midnight." I said, walking over to Midnight's stable.

"Can I ride her?"

"Let's wait until you get your memory back."

"Okay." She said.

"But, you can touch her if you want." She nodded and I opened up the stable door, letting Amber walk in. I closed the door and watched as she softly placed her hand on Midnight's neck and stroked down to her back.

"She's soft." Amber said and I nodded.

"You've had her since you were four." I said, rubbing Midnight's nose. I helped Amber take care of  Midnight and then we went home.

I just want my little girl back.

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Where Have You Been~ Falling In Reverse ------>

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER