Chapter 54: Home Movies

AMBER'S POV

"Amber." Aaron said, walking into my room with Allison behind him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Allison and I have an idea of how to possibly jog your memory. Come down to the living room." Aaron said and I nodded.

I got up and followed them down to the living room, sitting on the couch with Allison while Aaron set up the TV.

"What are you guys showing me?" I asked.

"We found some old home movies." Aaron said as he sat down on the couch with the remote. He pressed play and I saw a baby wobbling around the living room, going over to my dad.

"Is that me?" I asked and Aaron nodded.

TJ'S POV

I walked into the kitchen and looked into the living room to see the kids sitting on the couch, watching the old home movies.

I stood in the kitchen, leaning over the counter and watching the movies I hadn't seen in forever.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I heard Aaron and Allison having to explain everything to Amber. They finished the movies and Amber went upstairs.

"I want to thank you guys for being so patient with her." I said, walking into the living room, my voice cracking.

"Its not her fault." Aaron shrugged.

"You two are good kids. All three of you are. That was very thoughtful of you too." I smiled, kissing their foreheads and walking away.

********************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER