Chapter 87

Chapter 87

AMBER'S POV

I walked out to the parking lot to drive back to my dorm.

"Amber!" Sam called. I walked faster, hoping to get into my car before he caught up with me. As soon as I made it to my car, he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed, trying to shake him off but his grip got tighter. "Ow!" I exclaimed.

"When I call you, you fucking answer me." He growled.

"You don't control me." He tightened his grip and pulled me close to him. 

"I can make your life here a living hell. Listen to me and shit will go smoothly, okay?" I glared at him, not moving or saying anything. He leaned in and kissed me. I kicked his shin and he stepped back.

"I'm going to take that as an okay." He said.

"You better move before I fucking run you over." I said, getting into my car. I pulled out of the space and drove to my dorm.

***

"How was class?" Caige asked.

"Fine. You?"

"Fine. I have an essay d-" He was cut off and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I followed his gaze down to the table. "What!" He reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Where'd this bruise come from?" He asked. My eyes widened when I realized it was from Sam earlier today.

"Oh, I don't know. I didn't even know it was there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I must of hit my arm or something." I shrugged, pulling my arm back.

"Amber, you would tell me if something was going on, right?"

"Of course."

"Good." He smiled. There was no way I could tell him that was from Sam. He'd go crazy.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to Don't Forget To Remember Me~ Carrie Underwood

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER