Chapter 98

Chapter 98

AMBER'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Amber Bell." I stood up and followed the nurse down the hallway. She took my weight and measurements before leading me to a room and leaving. I got up on the table, Caige sitting in a chair next to me.

"Hello Amber." My doctor smiled, walking in.

"Hi." I said as she sat down.

"Let's take a look at your baby, shall we?" She asked and I nodded. I'm always scared at every appointment that she's going to say I lost the baby. She squeezed the gel onto my growing belly, moving the transducer around.

"Well, your baby looks healthy and you're at the four month mark so I say you're going to have a very healthy baby in a few months." She smiled.

"Oh my god, really?"

"It's uncommon for women to have miscarriages beyond three months. Congratulations."

"Oh my god." Caige said, hugging me and kisisng my lips

"Would you guys like to know the gender?" She asked.

"You guys are having a boy."

"I'm getting a son." Caige smiled.

"Congratulations." She said again, printing out a picture and handing it to us before leaving. I wiped my stomach off as Caige looked at the picture.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father. I can't believe I'm going to have a son." He smiled.

"I know, I can't believe it!"

"I love you so much Amber."

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

We walked out to the car and drove straight to my parent's house to tell them the news. We walked up to the door and knocked, my mom opening the door.

"Amber! Caige!" She exclaimed, hugging me and then hugging Caige.

"We're havign a boy!" I smiled.

"What?"My dad asked, peeking out from behind the door.

"I'm pregnant and we just found out it's a boy. The doctor said my chances are very likely to have a healthy baby boy."

"That's great Amber!" My mom exclaimed, hugging me.

"I'm happy for you guys." My dad smiled.

"Thank you. Anyway, we just wanted to come by and tell you."

"I'll start planning your baby shower now." My mom said.

"Okay." I chuckled as we went back to the car. We told Caige's parents before going back home.

"I'm so fucking happy." Caige said as we cuddled on the couch.

"Me too." I smiled, kissing his lips.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to Fire It Up~ Escape The Fate

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER