Chapter 56: Need You Here With Me

Chapter 56: Need You Here With Me

AMBER'S POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, seeing all different kinds of images. I then realized, these are all of my memories coming back. 

I got out of bed and ran downstairs to see my parents on the couch.

"I REMEMBER!" I exclaimed.

"What?" My dad asked.

"I REMEMBER EVERYTHING." I started telling them things that they didn't tell me. I said my birthday, my anniversary date with Caige, how much my dad doesn't like me dating Caige, everything.

"Oh my god." My dad said, standing up and running to me. He picked me up and swung me around, placing me back on my feet, kissing my forehead.

"I have my little girl back." He smiled, wiping tears from his eyes.

***

Caige got home from school and I went over to his house. I knocked on the door and Craig opened with a smile.

"Hello Amber."

"Hi, can I talk to Caige?"

"Of course, he's in his room." I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door before walking in.

"Oh, hey Amber."

"Hey." I said.

"What's up?" I looked at him with a smile and recited our anniversary date. "What?"

"Our anniversary date." I said, after repeating the date. "My dad doesn't like us being together, and we've fought like hell to stay together. We've gotten caught multiple times doing multiple things and we dated behind their backs for about nine months."

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BACK!" He screamed, running over to me and hugging me tightly.

"Yup." I giggled. "My parents are sending me back to school next week."

"Good, it's been so boring without you." He said, intertwining our fingers. "God, I've missed you."

"I missed you too." I giggled, passionatley kissing his lips.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to Low~ Sleeping With Sirens

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER