Chapter 33: One Year Anniversary

AMBER'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Caige is here!" I called as I opened the door.

"Have fun!" My mom called.

"But not too much fun! Be safe!" My dad called. I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the house and hugged Caige, kissing his lips.

"Happy anniversary babe." He said.

"Happy anniversary." I giggled, walking to his car with him. He opened my door and I slid in. He closed it and went around to the driver's side, getting in and pulling out of the parking lot.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He smirked.

"Ugh!" I groaned and he just laughed.

"Don't worry." He said, patting my thigh.

***

He pulled into a really nice restraunt and we ate there, just talking and having a good time.

"I love you so much Caige." I said, after we got back into the car.

"I love you too Amber." He said, leaning in and kissing me.

"So, what's next?"

"Well, we have an hour and a half until you have to be home, I was thinking we could do a little celebrating." He winked.

"Oooh, you naughty boy." I laughed.

"You know it." He said, turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot. He drove us into the forest just as it was getting dark, stopping it at an open area.

"It's so beautiful out!"

"Not as beautiful as you." He smirked.

"We have an hour and a half, let's just lay down on the car and enjoy it." I said, opening my door and laying down on the hood, looking up at the sky. Caige got out and layed down next to me, lacing our fingers together. 

We were away from the city so there were no lights to ruin the stars. I started pointing out constellations and Caige cracking jokes, making us both laugh. I turned to face him and kissed him, the kiss quickly turning passionate.

We didn't bother with going inside the car since it all just kind of happened so fast. Since we were away from any people, for once, we could be as loud as we wanted instead of having to be quiet. After we finished, we got dressed and just layed on the hood for a few minutes before he had to drive me home.

We got home and kissed goodnight before I walked into the house.

"Hey Amber, did you have fun?" 

"Yeah, Caige took me out to dinner and then we just layed on his car and looked up at the stars." I said as I went upstairs.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER