Chapter 58: Close My Eyes I Can Feel You Close

Chapter 58: Close My Eyes I Can Feel You Close

AMBER'S POV

I jumped out of the car and ran up to Caige's door. I knocked and bounced as I waited for an answer.

"Hello Amber." Craig smiled as he opened the door.

"Hi, is Caige here?"

"Yup. Caige! Amber is here!" I heard his footsteps on the stairs and he jumped down, standing in front of me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey, guess what."

"What?"

"You and I are going on a date."

"We are?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, flashing my driver's license at him.

"Really?" He asked, grabbing it from me and looking at it.

"Really. My dad threw a fit, but it's real, and it's mine."

"Well let's go." He said, slipping his shoes on. "I'm going on a date with Amber, bye!" He called, closing the door behind him. We walked out to my car, well techinically my dad's car, but I was driving it, so my car.

We got in and I drove around for a bit before parking in our special spot.

"You're a really good driver." He said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Thanks." I smiled, leaning over and kissing his lips. We got out of the car and layed down on the hood, talking a little bit as we stared up at the clear, night sky. After we talked for a bit, we got into the backseat for, you know what, and then I drove him home.

**************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short and sucked. I'm out of ideas and I'm tired.

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER