Chapter 37: Home Run

AMBER'S POV

"Amber, just tell us what's wrong." My mom said.

"Just leave me alone." All of a sudden, my dad burst into my room, my mom behind him.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"I have my ways, now tell us what the hell is wrong." My dad said.

"No." I said, burrying my face into my pillow. I heard my mom sigh and sit on my bed, placing her hand on my leg.

"TJ, why don't you leave?" My mom suggested.

"Fine." He said and left.

"Now what's wrong?" I sat up and sighed.

"I might be pregn-"

"WHAT? IS IT CAIGE'S?" My dad asked, running into my room.

"H-He doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby."

"THAT LITTLE BITCH!" My dad screamed and ran out of the house.

"What do you mean...might?" My mom asked. "Did you take a test?"

"When Leila took me to the gas station. I took them there and one came out negative and one came out positive."

"The same thing happened with me Amber, it's okay. I'll just schedule you a doctor's appointment."

"T-Thank you." I said and she smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Let's just hope, for Caige, that you're not pregnant. Your dad is going to kill him."

TJ'S POV

I got to Craig's house and beat on the door until Craig opened it.

"What?" Craig asked.

"Let me kill your son." I said, trying to get into his house but he held me back.

"What'd he do this time?" He sighed.

"He may have knocked up my fucking daughter!"

"CAIGE MICHAEL EDWARD MABBITT! YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Craig screamed.

"What happened?" Gab asked.

"Caige might be a father." Craig said.

"Oh my god." Gab said.

"What?" Caige asked, coming down the stairs. He saw me standing at the door and stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going wide.

"Come the rest of the way down, now." Craig said.

"S-She told you, d-didn't she?" Caige asked me.

"What do you think?" He took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Listen here you little punk. You think you can just knock up my daughter and then run away. Fuck no, you're going to stay and you're going to fucking help. She's not going to fucking go through this alone." I hissed.

"Caige, is this true?" Gab asked.

"I'm not ready to be a parent! I'm only sixteen!"

"You should've thought about that before you had unprotected sex. You're going to stay in this kids life."

"Okay." Caige sighed.

"I need to get home." I said, turning around and going to my car.

CRAIG'S POV

"For god sakes Caige! How the hell did this happen?" Gab asked.

"We kinda sorta had sex."

"He hit a home run!" I exclaimed, fist pumping the air.

"Oh my god Craig, shut up." Gab said, face palming. "I meant, how, when, why?"

"Our anniversary! I guess I just forgot, okay?" He shrugged.

"Well, look to what 'just forgetting' led to." I said.

"I get it. I fucked up. Alright, what do you want me to say, I'm sorry?"

"We're not the ones you should be appologizing to." Gab said. "Brandi and TJ, because now they have all these extra expenses to deal with, but most importantly Amber. She's your girlfriend Caige. She's worried and scared and you just ditched her!"

"Fine." He sighed, turning around and going up the stairs.

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Fuck You~ Sleeping With Sirens ---->

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER