Chapter 70: Time Goes On Without You

Chapter 70: Time Goes On Without You

AMBER'S POV

*One Month Later*

Caige had a free weekend so he came home for the weekend. Things have been returning back to normal between us, besides him not being around, of course.

"Amber! Caige is here!" My mom called. I ran down the stairs and hugged him.

"We'll be back." I said, walking out of the house.

"Midnight." My dad said and I gave a thumbs up. We went out to his car and he drove me to a restraunt. We ate and talked, having a really good time.

After we left, we went to our spot in the woods and talked. Suddenly, Craig slid off of his hood and got in front of me, getting down onto one knee and pulling out the ring that I had given back to him.

"Amber, I love you so much and want you to know that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes Caige." I smiled and he slipped the ring back onto my finger, hugged me and kissed me. We went into the backseat and had a little celebration before he took me home.

***

"Hey Amber, I saw you out there today. You get better with each ride." The owner of the horse stables said as I locked up Midnight's gate.

"Practice makes perfect." I smiled.

"You know, I'm looking for someone to help out around here."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Help new riders, take care of horses, basically anything I need help with. Would you like to do it? I'll hire you."

"Of course!"

"Okay, come back on Monday after school to get started."

"Thank you so much." I smiled, hugging her and running out to my car. I went home and ran into my house.

"I'VE GOT A JOB!" I screamed.

"Really?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"As what?" My dad asked.

"Nancy, the owner of the horse stables, hired me to help her out."

"That's awesome." My mom smiled and I nodded.

**********************************************************************************

Listening to Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye~ Epic Rap Battles Of History

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER