Chapter 59: Angels Fall

Chapter 59: Angels Fall

TJ'S POV

I parked at the car wash in front of the vaccums and got out. I put money in and grabbed the tube, opening up the back door. I scanned the floor for things that it wouldn't be able to pick up and that's when I saw it. A condom wrapper.

"Really?" I groaned, grabbing the wrapper. Just my luck, a few inches over was a used condom. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed, grabbing the vaccum and sucking it up. No way am I touching that.

"Ew ew ew." I squirmed, vaccuming every inch of the inside of my car. Once I went over the same spots five times, I put it away and got back in, driving into the car wash.

I drove back home and walked into the house, closing the door.

"Brandi! We have to drench my car in holy water and then burn it." I said.

"Why?"

"Let's just say that Amber is never using my car again."

"Why?" She asked again.

"Her and Caige had sex last night in my car!"

"How do you know." I pulled the condom wrapper out of my pocket and she gasped. "Amber Olivia Bell! Get down here now!" Brandi called.

AMBER'S POV

I walked down the stairs and stood in front of my parents.

"Yes?"

"You're never fucking using my car again!" My dad exclaimed.

"What! Why?"

"Because I'm probably going to have to get it exorcised because your sexual demons are still in there!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He showed me Caige's condom wrapper and I groaned. "God damnit, why is he so fucking stupid?" I asked aloud.

"Yeah, this was a nice little surprise when I was trying to clean my car. So was the used condom I found right next to it."

"God, he's an idiot."

"Didn't your learn your lesson with that pregnancy scare?"

"Hey, at least you know we're being safe."

"You're grounded for two weeks."

"What!"

"Amber, it's one thing when you're in Caige's car. It's another thing when you're in my car. Your siblings have to sit back there! Now go and grab me your phone." He said and I sighed, walking up the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to Caige.

Amber~ Hey dumbass, u left ur condom in my dad's car and now I'm grounded for 2 weeks.

Caige<3~ Oh my god, I totally forgot, I'm so sorry.

A~ It's fine

"AMBER! IF YOUR PHONE ISN'T IN MY HAND IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS, AN EXTRA WEEK IS ADDED!" My dad yelled. I ran down the stairs and placed my phone in his hand.

"Thank you, now go to your room."

*********************************************************************************************

Listening to Wrecking Ball~ Miley Cyrus (say anything and I'll throw you across a fucking parking lot)

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER