TROUBLE IN NEW YORK!

Start from the beginning

I was left in a daze by the beauty of the interior of the plane. It was elegant and classy, in the shades of brown and creme. We were welcomed by the plane crew

" You like it?" He asked me keeping his hands on my shoulders.

" Very much." I replied spinning and gazing at him.

" You look tired, Jason" I said as I looked at his tired face.

" You have been having sleepless nights too, Wes"

" Just work" I replied avoiding the truth.

" Well for me, I haven't slept well since the day I had you beside me, but that, is going to change." He said pausingly as we settled down and were buckling our seatbelts. I was unable to buckle myself as for the files I had in my hands.

" Here, let me help you, love." He said seductively as he leisurely buckled me up and touching me intensely.

" Ahem, excuse me sir, ma'am, would you like something to drink or eat?" 

" I will have a glass of champagne" He said and looked at me.

" Black coffee please, no sugar." I said.

After the drinks, we worked our way through most of the flight. I had completed reading the files and signing them along with making some drafts for our new project. My eyelids were heavy and my eyes shut off, my body needed sleep.

I felt being carried when I woke up. It felt nice and warn. I opened my eyes to see Jason carrying me into a car.

" How long have I been asleep?" My voice was beyond hoarse.

" Less than an hour, sleep love, you need it." His words were calming and soothing as he pulled me closer to him and kept head on his shoulders.

I tried to sleep but failed so I looked out of the window as I saw the never sleeping city of New York. The streets were always busy and had a spark of life in them. I have always wanted to live in New York and now I am getting everything I wanted, to be an architect, find love and New York.

" Can't sleep?" He asked.

I simply shook my head and pulled me more into him.

" I love New York, I loved it here when I was a student."

" Did you have a girlfriend in school?" I asked him casually.

" One too many." He answered nonchalantly.

" What?" I asked pulling away from him and looking at him.

" What what?" He asked me.

" I mean I am not your fir-" 

" You will be my last Cathedral, believe me or not I was kind of a playboy before I laid my eyes on you. But you are the forever girl." He explored the intensity in my eyes.

" Forever girl?" I asked and chuckled.

" Yup, not letting you go." He said as he pulled me closer. I enjoyed the view in his warmth till the car had stopped indicating that we had reached.

Jason reached over to my side and opened the door for me and I stepped down.

" You know that I can open the door for myself?" I asked. Instead of a reply, I was picked up in a bridal style.

" Jason!" I screamed.

" Wes,let me carry you please, don't fight it."

" Okay." I looked at him while we travelled up the elevator as he put the pin to access our penthouse.