F I F T E E N

پانی میں ڈوبے ہوۓ خواب الفازوں کے۔

***

Shahmeer's mother came inside the room after several knocks that were not being answered. Ayesha was worried she had been since last night. She had seen the hostility between them and so her nerves had been acting up. Being a mother she had always wished for happiness for her child, now her children. She thinks of Syra as her daughter. Creeping in the room she was surprised to see the bed empty. The sheets were ruffled so it meant someone slept there but now it's empty. She looked around to see but they were nowhere her worries increased. Checking the washroom, in hopes one them will be there but none. She was met with disappointment. Standing in the middle of the room she had her eyes filled with tears and a heart-throbbing in fear. Just as she was about to leave the room her eyes caught the open door of the balcony, stepping there she saw something that killed all the worries and fears in her circulating them.

There on the hammock were two people sleeping, the sight was so delightful for Ayesha. The way her head was on his chest and his hands around her; embracing her.

Smiling at the image she silently crept out of the room. Her heart in peace.

Syra woke up due to the bright sunshine shining on her face. Unconsciously she pressed her face in his neck and signed in bliss when no light was there to disturb her. For a second it was the same but suddenly her head jerked up and she looked t him with alarming eyes and a flummoxed mind. Lifting her head up she took a look around her surroundings and remembered what happened. Heat spread onto her cheeks and heart thumped uncontrollably. She sneakily tried to get out of the hammock but all her attempts were futile.

Shahmeer woke up due to the incessant moving, fluttering his eyes open he looked at her trying to get out. He sighed which caused her to look at him and with a startled gasp she jumped back which caused her to fall down but before she could, he caught her and hoisted her back up.

They were both only a breath away. Looking deep in each other's eyes; they were lost. Their trance was broken by the alarm clock ringing and so they instantly got up and out of the hammock, they spent their night sleeping.

Getting out of the bathroom, he looked at her only for her to be busy with doing her makeup. She looked like an angel for him without any kind of makeup as well. She was dressed in a white fully embellished with ravishing sequins Anarkali. Moving towards the dressing table he picked up his comb and started to comb his hairs, all the while looking at her.

She was able to feel his eyes, it felt soft on her skin, her heart liked his stare, and her mind basking in the attention. She ignored him to avoid any awkward conversation. Out of nowhere a conversation which they both once had, appeared into her mind. Hiding her smile she remembered it.