T E N

So much more was said in the unsaid

***

She tossed in her bed, her thoughts looming over him. His image lingering the deepest valleys of her mind. Turning around and letting her gaze glide over to the moon she thought, 'how I had a crush on him and how fate brought us here', shaking her head she let a smile grace her lips. Him, all because of him.

However, despite all of these sweet glimpses of him, her mind went over to that one night. The night where he opened up and she was shocked.

It was raining mercilessly outside and she was sitting in a trance, on the terrace. The plants around her all wet and bowed, the ground beneath her creating music, soothing music. Thunders rumbled and the sky growled; a storm was coming. They both didn't know that this storm would pull them apart and would like a bog slash in his heart causing it to bleed, but he would not die despite losing so much blood; heartbreak won't kill him. She was drenched, he was gazing at her. Both completely doused.

He strode towards her slowly, his eyes not fleeing her. Perching beside her, he remained quiet. Her reverie was shattered when she realized the presence of someone beside her. Tilting a bit of her head to the side she looked at him, wordlessly. Looking back at the rain they both stayed quiet, letting their silence speak for them. Silence in which thousand of unsaid words we're being said, so much was being said in the silence, so much was being confessed in the unconfessed.

"I hope you are fine?" He started.

"I am, thank you." Her cold, apathetic voice had him in pain.

"The weather is cold out here, you should be inside."

"I could have asked you the same."

"Then why didn't you ask?" He queried in hopes of getting her to talk. He started at her amused and she gazed ahead into nothingness and avoided looking at him. She was cold and was shivering but she would not listen to him.

"Because I chose not to." Her indifference brought immense pain but he masked it and put up this defense that even she was livid.

"Why? if I may ask." He questioned. His eyes boring into her, her honey-brown orbs have always rendered him speechless. They hold such mystical powers that in front of them even the most powerful king can go weak in the knees and would do anything for her. But she did not know and he did not show.

"Because that would distract you from the subject you came here to discuss."

"So you assumed I have a motive to come here for." He nodded his head in understanding gestures.

"Not quite assume, but from the way you look at me, I figured you have something to say to me." She let her eyes glide over his features for a second before turning her face away from him. God had made him with extraordinary features and she knows that her old crush can resurface. His black orbs had something that pulls her to him and she doesn't know but she doesn't want to escape. Never from him.