T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Bonus Chapter 

Warning: Mature 

Completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy

"Meer". Syra called out.

"Jee". He replied lazily.

(yes)

They were both lying on the bed naked, their faces glowed and glittered as the sun rays filtered in the room through the cracks in the curtain.

Syra was drawing circles on his chest and he kept nuzzling in her. He was at peace and so was she.

"Do you remember the time when you said, 'life is a bus stop'?" Syra turned to look at him while keeping her chin on his chest. He held her hand and said:

"I do, I can never forget it". He replied with a sense of nostalgia filling him.

"Do you remember what you said after it?"

"Yes".

Their whispers were like music to each other, the comfort only they can find when together. Their hearts beating calmly. There was no loud, unpleasant noise around them. Just them, the birds, the sun, the air, and love. So much love.

"There is nothing that will be forever". Shahmeer said looking intently at her.

"Not even pain?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Not even pain". With that said, he leaned towards her and captured her lips in his. She kissed him back fervently.

There was no pain around them. No agony. Sure they had their ups and downs, but they were mostly in peace.

He flipped her and came on top of her. Her eyes shining with hers. Her neck arched as his hand went down towards her clit. Every rub, every touch, every circle caused her to writhe in ecstasy.

He kissed her neck, sucked, and lick and bit. He marked her as his own. His one hand cupped her breast and he tweaked her nipples. His fingers entered her and moved with such ardency, she was breathless. Again.

Just as she was about to splatter into an orgasm, he stopped. He looked at her as he positioned himself. Their eyes beckoned each other lovingly. In a powerful thrust, he entered her and she arched her back feeling herself be filled.

He moved roughly inside her, with so much strength and vigor. Their eyes never left and they came with such intensity that nothing was left in them. No strength, no breath, no will to move away. He stayed on top of her for few minutes and rolled sideways, taking her with him.

Syra looked at him and smiled, "Not even pain".

She lightly kissed him and slept. Too tired to move. He smiled at her and tightened his hold and said: