Love is needing

12:52PM
It was finally Saturday, I slept in after the long tiring week had past. My head popped out of the sheets and my blue eyes met with the ray of sunlight seeping in through my curtains. I yawned aloud as I stretched my hand for my phone and saw it had multiple miss calls from Ms Karin herself since 6AM. She's gonna kill me for not picking up!

As soon as I wanted to return her call, I received another incoming call. But it wasn't from Karin.
It was from Sasuke Uchiha.

"Hey, Naruto?" I answered and he immediately spoke as if he was prepared. "Good afternoon, Sasuke.. What's up?" I asked curiously but not too overly curious to seem like I desperately care or anything.. I need to keep my cool too! "Can I come over and talk to you? There's something important I would like to say." He cleared his throat cooly after finishing his sentence. "Sure, ring the bell when you're here."
"Alright." He hung up.

Well.. That was weird. First his distantness towards me then he suddenly calls me up at 12 in the early afternoon.

Trying to figure the Uchiha out was driving me crazy, him and his mixed signals! Ugh, why should I give a damn? I walked myself into the shower and took a long warm one. After that, I ate breakfast and tidied the place before I heard the door bell ringing. 'Ah damn, he's early.' I thought to myself as I walked myself over to the main gate, signaling the security to let him in.

Sasuke waved slightly and as he past me, he grabbed my hand gently and led me upstairs. I obediently followed him, seeing him this serious was scary and it had to be important. He sat me down on the bed and gazed into my eyes while holding onto my hands.

"Naruto, I apologize if I scared you the last time. It's just that.." His eyes nervously shifted and he cleared his throat once more. "...I'm desperate for some of your affection. I'm madly in love with you. I can't stand it. " His lips placed against my knuckles. "I really can't stand it.. I'm not a needy person but when it comes to you.. You always find a way to make me lose my cool."

He directly confessed, everything was happening too sudden, too quick. I was stunned. I mean.. How am I suppose to reply to all that? I wasn't prepared for this!

I was panicking, if I don't say something now it will start to be awkward. Or worse, he will take my silence as a rejection! ..not that I want to accept his confession.
Before my lips could move, the Uchiha interrupted me. "It's alright, you don't need to say anything. I just wanted to let you know. I love you, always have and always will. I'll always be waiting."

He gave me a slight stiff smile and stood up, pecking my cold knuckles for the last time.
As he left my side, a part of me wanted to hold him back. My lips moved but no sound could escape. I didn't know what to say or do. I'm so confused, what if I actually caught feelings for this guy?

Should I say something or do something before he leave?