Why I love you

7:56PM

Kiba and I boarded the coach bus to return to our school grounds. I was still lost in my thoughts, telling my best friend who was seated next to me that I'll be resting as I put on my earpiece.

His mention of graduation reminds me of my uncertain future. With my life and my life with Sasuke Uchiha..

Will he still be there in three months time when I've officially graduated?
Will he be there to watch me enter college?

Just earlier this year, I was an average kid, with not many friends. I was always in debt and late for school. I almost hated the world and my life. And then, I met Sasuke Uchiha.

He changed me.
He changed my life.
And now I can't imagine my life without him.

As we departed, I saw a car picking up the two models at the hotel's pick up point.

I rested my elbow on the window pane, with my palm cupping my face.

I wonder if Sasuke will be at my house tonight?
Should I text and ask him to..?

I pulled out my phone, staring at the screen.

No.
I shouldn't. He's probably tired after the weekend's long hours of shoot and traveling.

I locked my phone screen and closed my eyes to rest.

Yet even in the darkness, all I can see is him.

9:04PM

As the roads at night were much more quiet, we managed to reach the school within an hour's drive. I alighted, stretching my stiff body. I waved goodbye to Kiba before getting onto a cab.

I checked my phone.
Still no messages.
Maybe he's asleep?

I reached home within 10 minutes of drive, a relief because my body was already pretty cramped from the hour drive earlier on.
I yawned as I greeted the guards before entering my own home.

It was still really awkward having people guarding me. I mean I was a nobody, it just felt like such a waste of money. The maids greeted me, asking me if I would like supper. I politely decline, making my way up to my bedroom.

I creaked open my bedroom door, to reveal a dark and cold empty room. I turned on the lights, laying down on my bed. Even the pillows and sheets smell like him. I just can't get him out of my head. Is this what distances does to a relationship?

Some grow apart, some grow fonder.
I wonder which part will our relationship take?

10:55PM

I was abruptly awoken when someone embraced me in bed. He crawled above me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. Despite my eyes still adjusting to the dark, I knew who it was. It smells just like him.
I smiled to myself as I knew it was him. "Sorry for waking you. I just miss you so much." Sasuke's face inched closer to me, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck as he kissed it.

I shook my head, stopping him from going any further. "You must be tired. You should go to sle-"
"No." He gently grabbed my arm, "I want to stay awake. Why would I want to dream of you when I can see you?"

I turned away shyly, reluctantly allowing him to continue planting kisses down my neck. "I missed you so much." He muttered in between the kisses.

I slowly put my arms around him as well.
For that one second, our eyes met.

"You're definitely more beautiful than what I can ever dream of." He gazed into my eyes as if he was lost in them. I felt my face growing warmer as I blushed, looking away again. He smirked then proceeded to kiss my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too.."

6:49AM

My phone started vibrating on my nightstand, interrupting my slumber. I frowned, with my eyes still closed I tried to feel my way to the phone. But before I could successfully hold it, Sasuke picked it up.
"What do you want?" Sasuke's voice sounded agitated.
"Naru-.. What do I want?! I don't want Naruto to miss school and fail his exams unlike someone!" I could hear Kiba screaming on the phone.
"What did you say-" I quickly snatched the phone out of my lover's hand before he could finish his sentence. "Sorry, I'll be on my way soon! Please head to class without me first!" I apologised and hung up. I could hear the annoyed Uchiha click his tongue.

I threw the blanket off me, attempting to exit the bed before Sasuke held my arm. "I barely got to see you the past few days. Can't you stay in bed with me a little longer?"

"I promise I'll come back after school to spend time with you!" I patted his head and kissed him before jumping into the shower.

Sasuke walked into the bathroom, brushing his teeth.
"I don't think you'll let me pay your principal for you to graduate right?" He asked after gargling mouthwash and spitting it out.

"What do you think?" I chuckled, washing the shampoo out of my hair.
Sasuke slide the shower door open and leaned against it, folding his arms.
"So, what do you plan to do after you graduate?"
He handed me the towel to wrap myself in it.
"I'm going to college. I spoke to the financial aid council the other day, and they say if my grades are good enough, I'm able to get a scholarship!"
I dried my hair and put on my skinny jeans.
"I'll try to spend more time with you, but I need to study extra hard these next few months to get the scholarship."

Sasuke blinked, looking at me in confusion.
"Why would you need to speak to a council for financial aid, when you have me?"
I threw on my tee shirt, grabbing my school bag.
"This is something I need to do, all by myself."
Sasuke grabbed his car keys, following me out.
We both entered his car and he started the engine.
"But why?" He continued to ask.
"To prove to everyone, but more importantly, to myself."
"Prove what? You're already so impressive. Everyone can see that."
I shook my head, "Everyone thinks I'm impressive because I'm associated with you."

He diverted his eyes on the road for a few seconds to look at me.
"Everyone in my school knows about you. They know what kind of property I live in now, the lifestyle I have now. Even the smallest things like having a new phone - everyone is aware of it." I mumbled, fidgeting with the keychain on m my schoolbag.

Sasuke smiled gently, "And you don't like it, do you?"
...

"... This is why I love you. You're different."

He continued saying.