I'll do it for love

7:29AM

I passed the front gates with one minute to spare as it closed behind me. I waved goodbye to Sasuke before he drove off.

I started speeding up to class, his words replayed in my head.

Thats why he loves me?
Because I'm ... different?

Growing up, I always was taught that being different is an insult and is a negative trait.
But Sasuke made it seem that being different.. is alright.
Being different is a good thing.
Being different.. it's good.

I couldn't help smiling to myself as I entered class. Everyone lowered the volume of their chattering as I entered the class.
Because they were all looking at me.

I sat down awkwardly before I could see three girls coming towards me.
"Hey, Naruto! I heard that the models that were on the island with us, were collaborating with Sasuke! Is that true?" A girl slid into the seat beside me, interrogating me.

"Is Sasuke dating one of them now?"
"I hope not! He's sooo fine, I want him all to myself!" "You wish!" A group of girls started forming around me, gossiping among themselves.
"Is it a coincidence that he was on the island when we were there?"
"He was? But we didn't see him though!"

"Narutoooo! You're his friend right? Can you answer some of our questions? We're dying to know!" One of the girls clung onto my arm, giving me the puppy dog eyes while all the rest of the girls around me pleaded.

"Move it before I give you another reason to die for!" Kiba shoved the girls aside, taking the seat beside me.
"Jeez, I just went to the bathroom for 5 minutes.." He rolled his eyes as the girls slowly dispersed.
I sighed, "I need to use the bathroom too."
I found an excuse to leave the noisy classroom as the teacher entered the classroom.

Talking a walk down the hallway to the furthest bathroom, I decided to check my phone.

Sasuke: " Thanks for letting me know how you're feeling. I respect your decision to earn your scholarship with your own efforts. Know that you have me and my support, good luck.
I love you."

I smiled to myself rereading the text over and over again.

Me: "Thank you, I love you too. So what are you up to today? ^___^"
I replied, making my way into the bathroom.

I sat in the stall, continuing to text my boyfriend.
Sasuke: "My management has summoned me. lol. Making my way over to Maze."
Me: "Any idea why? :o"
Sasuke: "No idea. But don't worry, it shouldn't be anything serious."
Me: "I hope it's not because you decided to switch filming locations T__T"
Sasuke: "Don't you dare make yourself feel bad when nothing is confirmed."

I sighed out loud. Just as I was about to leave the stall, I could hear other boys entering the bathroom.
"Man, did you see that chick I was with last night? She looked hot but sucked in bed."

"Hah, what a disappointment. But at least you had some. I haven't had any in a while!"

"If only I could have a chance to talk to the models yesterday.. Do you think models are good in bed?"

"Hell yeah! But I heard Sasuke Uchiha was there too, so I doubt you have any chance. You got a strong competitor there."

"Man, lucky him. He probably already slept with them."

I couldn't stand their sick conversation any longer and decided to leave the stall.
"That's him!"
I quickly washed my hands but was pulled back into their circle of friends.
"Hey, I heard you're friends with Sasuke Uchiha! Are you friends with the models too?!"

I shook my head, "No. Now, let me go."

"You used to lend money from us and now look where you're at now. Don't you feel like you owe us a favour at least?"
"I don't owe you shit, I always returned what I borrowed!" I shove their hand away but they continue to hold me.

"Now you're cocky because you don't need favours now. Now you're cocky because you made friends with a celebrity."
"Yeah, we all know you're only his friend because of money!" They pushed me against the wall.
"Now you're high and mighty, you forgot the ones that helped you out of your debt?" They shook their head in disappointment.

"I said I don't owe you shit!" I kicked the asshole that pushed me in the groin and ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could.

I was tearing up as I was running.
Its true.
Sasuke has been sheltering me, feeding me and spoiling me.
And what have I done for him?

He helped me live a better life.
I used to worry about my bills, school fees and food on my table.
But with him, all my worries are gone.
Could it be.. that I really only love him because he allows me to live in comfort?

That he helps me to live an easier life?

I wiped my eyes dry before entering the class again.
I quietly took my seat, looking around the class I remembered how many of these people I had borrowed money from.

I was getting financial aid from the government but it was in small monthly amounts. The days I really ran out of money, I had to borrow from my schoolmates.

I would never borrow from Kiba, because he would never allow me to return him his money.

But either way, I shouldn't be reliant on Sasuke.

Maybe I should start looking for a job.

2:21PM

Kiba and I were walking out from school, he tugged me. "Are you okay, Naruto? You seemed so distracted today in class."
I nodded. "I'm good."
"Don't let your relationship affect your studies, alright? I don't mean to sound like a mom, but you should try to stay focus for the exams." He ran his fingers through my hair, rustling them.

A black car horned at us, the windows rolled down to reveal Sasuke wearing his branded sunglasses. Even with his eyes covered, I could tell he was annoyed at Kiba.
"I know, I know. I'll see you tomorrow, Kiba!" I dashed into the car as fast as possible.
I didn't want anyone to see Sasuke.

"It's tuesday tomorrow, remember about our ramen date!" He waved goodbye to me.

"What ramen date?" Sasuke tilted his sunglasses down to look at me, stepping onto the gas pedal.
"We're hanging out at our favourite ramen spot tomorrow."
"You have a favourite ramen restaurant?" He asked, his voice almost sounded sad.
I nodded, "It's more like a cafe than a restaurant. I never brought you there because I'm not sure if you'll like it. It might be very different from the food you're used to."

Sasuke shook his head, "I'll like it if you like it. Where is this ramen place?" He stopped the car.