Life and love goes on

10:17AM

It was a long process of the pulling and pushing game with Sasuke in and out of bed, then the yacht sped off to land and Sasuke drove me to school. It was a long journey to school but damn, I'm finally here!
Sasuke parked his matte black Ferrari outside school, attracting some unwanted attention and talking amongst the students having their break.

"Here we go again.." I heaved a loud sigh as I exited the car and students began to stare. I lowered my head and began to take baby steps. But then I heard the slamming of a car door and someone softly held my arm, causing me to halt my almost non progressive steps. "Let me walk you to class." Sasuke offered as he put on his raybans aviators cooly. I could almost hear girls in the background fangirling.

"It's fine, don't embarrass me!" I softly hissed. I never wanted any of this attention, and with Sasuke coming out of his Ferrari, he is causing more diversion of attention to us.
"Oh, sorry. Are you ashamed of me?" Sasuke lowered his sunglasses to his nose, portraying a sort of sad expression as his eyes met mine.

"It's.. It's not that.."
"Then I don't see a problem. Let's go. Let idiots think whatever the hell they want." He swiftly interrupted me as I tried to explain myself, he grabbed ahold of my arm and dragged me to walk with him to class.

"Hey, isn't that Sasuke?"
"No way.."
"Yeah, I heard Sasuke has been hanging a lot around this kid lately."
"Who is that guy?"

All the murmuring I heard as is walked to class with the A list celebrity. Now I miss being surrounded by waves!

10:22AM

As Sasuke sneaked a kiss on my forehead as he waved goodbye to me, I could sense the dread he was feeling as he dragged himself back to car and on his way to work.

"I'll text you, Uzuamki." I acknowledged what he said by nodding before I entered the class feeling all warm and fuzzy. Love, what an amazing feeling huh. Even if the whole class is glaring at you for interrupting and being a late ass king.

"Yo, Naruto!" Kiba called out, smiling from ear to ear while he patted the seat beside him.