Love comes first

12:16PM

Dammit, lessons were a mess! Seemed like every student in this school knows about Sasuke Uchiha, they kept pestering me on information about him.

"Can I get his autograph?"

"Can I get a picture with him?"

"Can you pass this to him?"

Suddenly I'm everyone's friend now!

Ugh, that annoys me.

It's all about that Uchiha. What about me? Aren't I cool. I mean, I know that I'm not rich or famous (yet), but I would say I'm pretty charming myself.

Stupid stupid Uchiha, I won't lose to you!

2:02PM

I walked out of school in excitement, looking forward to see the Uchiha. I didn't realize it then, but my heart was beating so quickly I thought it would pop out of my chest. I was smiling ear to ear when I saw that familiar car of his'.

The man with black aviators on and a black suit exited the car, smirking. I was hopping across the road to get to him when a group of paparazzi came bolting to Sasuke's side. It took me by surprise, I lost balance and fell on my bum. "Hey! I was walking here!" I grumbled loudly. I know I'm practically invisible when I'm next to the Uchiha star that shines brightly but still,I'm human and I exist!

"Who are you waiting for?"

"Does she study here?"

"What's the name of that girl?"

The paparazzi's questions to Sasuke were so direct and personal, I just had to sneak away. Because since everyone is expecting a girl, I wouldn't be a problem near Sasuke.

Just that.. Hopefully.. Sasuke doesn't tell the press who he is actually waiting for. He's always telling everyone he's infatuated with me like he's proud of it..

I'm nothing to be proud of..

But he treats me so.. Nice. Like I'm royalty, like I'm worthy. I caught myself blushing as I stopped at the traffic light. At the traffic light we first met.

I felt my face heat up when I was reminded of the way he laid eyes on me when we first met by chance.

Then a black expensive car pulled up right in front of the traffic light. A man swiftly rolled down his window.

"Get in, princess."

2:26PM

I entered the car, shyly. My face avoided his direction so he wouldn't notice my red face.

Dammit, stupid Sasuke. Always got to be so cool!

We were driving off to the familiar path to Maize's.

Oh man.. Time to face Karin again.

3:09PM

Sasuke, acting like a gentleman held the door for me to Set 1.

"Princess." Sasuke greeted as he held the door, bowing and winking at me.

"Stop flirting with me, you ass!" I felt my body heat up once again, just pray to god my face wasn't red!

"But you're so adorable when you're teased.." He replied but his voice trailed away when we immediately noticed this bright colored hair woman as soon as we stepped in.

She turned around and it was Karin. She smile and walked over to us.

She wasn't wearing spectacles. That isn't the weird part.

The weird part is that she had blue contacts on.

And.. She dyed her long hair blonde.

"Hello boys.."