Love again

10:29AM

I slammed the room's door shut, my phone vibrated in my pocket as I tried to catch my breath.

My lover's name appeared on my mobile screen.
10:30AM - "What do you mean?"

I didn't reply to his message, instead I called him up hurriedly in a fit of rage.
"You lied to me! You said you would stay far from me!" I burst out in anger, forgetting that I was suppose to be the one apologising.

"Yeah, and I am." His voice sounded as though he had just woken up.
"Then why are the models for your shoot here?!"
"Unfortunately, this island only has 1 hotel."
"But.. you're not here?"
"No, I'm not."
"Oh.. Where are you then?" I lowered my voice, relieved and disappointed. I thought I could see him. But I knew seeing him here, would be bad.

"What happened to you yesterday?" He asked.
"I had taken a fall during the hike."
"Are you alright?" He sounded alarmed and concerned despite the sleepiness in his voice earlier. He must have shot till morning, that's why the models checked in at 9.

"I'm fine. You must be tired after an entire night of flying and filming. Please go back to sleep." I hung up, again. This time it wasn't out of anger towards him. It was anger towards myself.

I was suppose to be apologising. But I didn't.
He flew all the way here.. filmed till morning.
I'm horrible.
I should have apologised..

I decided to return to the restaurant to check on Kiba since he hasn't returned. I stepped into the elevator, and shortly after, two men entered the lift from the floor below me.

"I wonder why Mr Uchiha insisted on coming here to shoot." One of the men drew my attention, my eyes shot up towards them.
"The bigger question is why he would prefer to sleep inside a tent in the woods.."
"Maybe he's a nature kind of person?" The other guy shrugged and both of them laughed as they exited the lift.

He's sleeping in a tent..?
Even though his models and filming crew is here at the hotel..

I departed the lift and I was met with Kiba, waiting for the elevator.
"Finally decided to come back for me?" He chuckled.
I looked at him, hesitatingly. "I'm sorry about that Kiba. But I'm going out for awhile!" I pushed him out of my way and ran out of the hotel. "Wait, where are you g-" My best friend's voice fading away as I got further and further.

I need to find him.
I need to apologise to him in person!
I recalled the film crew saying that he was in the woods. But the entire island is mostly wooded area.

I darted over to a wooden board that had the map of an area. I needed to search for the far away spot that had an open field of some sort so they would be able to land. Then, from there I am able to scan the selected forest area.

There!

I decided to run towards that direction and search the near by forest around the open field.
I managed to spot the huge matte black helicopter from far and I took it as an confirmation that Sasuke couldn't be far from here.

11:51AM

I soon ran past an area with markings and wires paired up to a generator on the ground. This would be where they had filmed. It was a less wooden area with a clear view of the ocean and sunrise.

I knew I was getting closer to Sasuke now. But all that running was tearing up my wounds on my knees. I rested against the wooden railings on the set.

"Naruto?" A voice from behind called out to me. I turned around as quick as I could, immediately recognising that voice.
"Sasuke.." I jogged up to him, embracing him in my arms.
"Why are you here?" He squeezed me tightly and kissed me on my shoulder.

"I needed to apologise to you." I pulled away to look him in the eye.
"You could do that over the phone, silly."
I shook my head, disagreeing. He flashed a smiled, "What do you need to apologise for?"

His smile dropped, pulling me into his tent immediately. It was not a large tent, seemed like it isn't meant for sleeping. It was probably for the equipment storage.

His eyes became intense and a small frown grew. "Did you cheat on me?" He gritted his teeth as he asked fiercely. I broke out laughing, "No! I would never."
His expression relaxed a little, with still a hint of doubt lingering.
"What is it then?"
"I wanted to say sorry.. I should have considered your feelings too. I'm sorry for saying such hurtful words."
"No, you have nothing to be sorry about. I was the inconsiderate one. I should have known how hard it was for you to fit into my world. But I was just so desperate for us to work out because.. I would lose my mind if I lost you."

Sasuke pulled my chin in closer, our lips only inches apart.