My love is all yours to have

1:33PM

Our class were hiking through rain forests to study the preservation of this forest. We were also learning about the impact of human disturbance when it comes to mother nature.
But just like me, humans destroy everything we touch.. and everything we love.

I was obviously still sulking over the fact I was caught in the middle between my best friend and lover. I didn't want to be a burden or distraction to Sasuke. I didn't want to hurt or neglect Kiba anymore. And the fact that they dislike each other makes everything worse.

My head was still in the clouds, when I tripped over an extended thick root of a tree. I landed on my knees, scraping my knees along with my shin and elbows. Kiba stopped tracking and quickly helped me up. "That was quite a fall. Are you okay?"
I nodded, brushing the soil and dirt off myself.
I started to walk to catch up to our class but the movement of taking another step was hurting my bleeding knees.

"Come, hop on." Kiba bend over slightly, initiating for me to get on his back.
I politely declined, I didn't want to be a burden again.
"Get on, you're going to hurt yourself even more like that!" Kiba insisted.
At the same time, I didn't want to worry him either. I got onto his back and my phone slipped out of my pocket.
I wanted to get off his back to retrieve my phone, but Kiba easily got it from the ground.

"I'll keep it safe." He put my phone into his pocket and caught up to the class without breaking a sweat.
Of course, teachers freaked out as they saw me bleeding. We took a break while the teachers patched me up with their emergency first aid kid.

"Alright Class, since Naruto had taken a fall, let's cut this hike short and return to the hotel." One of the teachers announced.
Everyone looked a little bummed out after hearing it. I was being a burden again..

"I'm great! Now that I'm patched up, I can move with ease again!" I danced with the bandages on my joints and shin. I had to bite my inner cheek to suppress the pain I was feeling from such intense movements.
"Naruto, we can't-"
"Don't worry! I'll carry him! I'm sure he doesn't want everyone to miss out on this chance to explore this national treasure." Kiba scooped me from my knees and held me in his arms.

My face turned red. Really, Kiba?! In front of the entire class?!
"Woah, Kiba! You're awesome!" Someone cheered. Everyone pleaded with our teachers before they could finally allow us to continue with our hike.

Teacher agreed but had a condition that we had to take more breaks in between in order to allow Kiba to rest and rehydrate. Other male students also offered to take turns carrying me.

3:18PM

"Kiba, take a break. Let the other students help Naruto." Teacher was telling him for a third time but Kiba still refused. "It's all good. It's the least I can do for my best friend." He flashed his killer smile with me in his arms.

Our class president shook his head and grabbed me from Kiba's arms, "Yeah, Kiba. Let us help you."
Kiba still stubbornly clung onto me, "I said it's all good, man." I could tell he was getting annoyed under that fake smile. But eventually his worn out arms gave way and the class president managed to release me from Kiba's grip.

"No wonder Kiba could hold you for so long, you weigh as light as a girl!" The class president laughed to himself, my face getting redder now as I was in the arms of someone unfamiliar. But I could see Kiba was definitely getting tired.

Ah, its happening again..
I keep being a burden to everyone I love.

Out of the blue, Kiba snatches me back into his arms, pulling me really hard away from our class president. "I said, it's all good!" At this point, Kiba was getting really frustrated.
"I don't want anyone else to take him away again.." he whispered under his breath, if it wasn't me being so close to him, I would have missed it.

My eyes widen.
Is that how he viewed Sasuke?
To him, Sasuke was taking me away from him?