°27°

This chapter is dedicated to _Victoria_yemi Thanks for the support.

Above is a picture of Saviour. I so missed his character.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

                   °Uyai's POV°

The next day came in like a flash. Judith and I were driven to school by my driver, Mr Abiola. She was cool with missing school for a day. In fact, she hated school so much that she wanted to be with Jeremiah and I. But Jeremiah being his usual self, wouldn't let her. According to him, if he couldn't let Dami, then he wouldn't let anyone else.

Once we arrived at school, I bid my best friend goodbye, and rushed over to Jeremiah's car. He was quiet at the back waiting patiently for me, with his phone in his left hand.

Seating with Jeremiah at the back seat, was so awkwardly silent. Well, I was the one feeling the awkwardness. Jeremiah didn't mind the silence, as he scrolled down his instagram feed.

"So," I inhaled a long breath, as I tried to start up a conversation. "This friends...."

"Saviour and Shade." Jeremiah helped out, eyes still on his phone.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Where did you guys meet again?"

Jeremiah made his phone go blank, before looking ahead. "They were once students of our school. They graduated last year."

"Well lucky them," I chirped. "They were so lucky not to encounter any sort of drama."

Jeremiah gave a light chuckle, which was nice to hear. "Though it wasn't as toxic as yours, drama was their middle name."

                  ~°~°~°~°~

It took forever to arrive at Unilag school gate, cause of Lagos unbearable traffic. But we arrived on time, cause of leaving on time.

Jeremiah looked around once out of his car, then placed his phone in his side pocket. He turned to look at his driver, "Wait here."

With just that word, Jeremiah's driver nodded his head, before resting his body at the hood of his car.

I was about walking ahead of Jeremiah, when he got hold of my arms and held it in his. My heart skipped a beat with that gesture, making me to turn at him with a questionable manner.

"W-Why are you holding my arms?" I asked, once we began our small walks to God knows where.

"So they'll think you're taking," Jeremiah replied dryly. I furrowed my brows, then gazed around. Seated at a far corner, were four guys. And one of those guys, had his eyes on me.

Oh.

"Where are your friends?" I asked as we moved forward. "I thought they would meet us at the gate."

The irony about all this was that we were both in our school uniform. Jeremiah seemed not to mind the idea, and truth be told, I didn't either. This uniform was way prettier than any outfit I had gotten in the past. So flaunting it around won't kill anyone.

Jeremiah didn't respond to my last question. So I decided to shut up and thrust him. We approached a fair looking dude, whom had his head covered with a white cap and then a black hoodie above it. He was pretty handsome, and his smile could melt a thousand heart in a second.

Seated at the back of the red sport like car, was a dark skinned girl. Her skin glowed under the sun, as she focused on the novel she was reading. Her face was free from makeup and her long weave-on fell over her shoulders.