"Don't cry. It's okay. You wanna get her? Fine, but I am coming with you" Taeyang said. "What no!" I yelled. "Yes I am, what if he captures you again. I can't afford to lose you. You're my addiction, how can I live without you?" Taeyang asked me. I looked down and softly smiled. "Okay fine, but if anything happens, I want to kill my father. I know you hold grudges against him, but he threw me out like I was nothing! I want to kill him, on my and your behalf" I said. "Okay, fine. But remember, he's not your real dad. You told me you were adopted" Taeyang said. I slightly nodded. "Okay, let's go," I said.

The address was in a very hidden place, I imagined nothing less. Are we really going to do this, just the two of us? Anyway, there is no turning back now. "Scout the place from the outside first, there must be more people inside. If I look around right now, we can sneak past those two guards, climb the drainpipe and climb through that window" I said. "You really are smart. I bet you and Inseong will get along on that fact" Taeyang said. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Anytime," Taeyang said.

We snuck closer to the wall and climbed over it, sneaking past two guards, climbing the pipe. Now, all we have to do is wait and climb through the window. "Why did you follow me? Like, why? I don't want to get you in trouble" I whispered. "You think I want to get you in trouble? That's why I followed you" Taeyang said. I sighed and climbed through the window. I immediately duck behind a desk. Taeyang joined me right afterward. "I know what the room looks like from the inside, but I can't tell if it's the room from the outside" I whispered. "I bet I know which room. I've studied this place for a long time. I had to know what is what and where is where if I would ever go and attack your dad... well... foster dad" Taeyang whispered as he gestured for me to follow behind him and do exactly as he says.

"We can't kill anybody, they'll notice" I whispered. "I know, don't worry. We're just going to sneak past them. I know exactly where to go" Taeyang whispered as he started crouch-walking toward a hallway and down a few stairs. "Are you sure you really know where you're going?" I asked. "Do I look like someone who would lie about this?" I shook my head "That's what I thought" Taeyang whispered. I was about to turn the corner when Taeyang grabbed me. He shook his head and pointed at his ear, gesturing for me to listen carefully.

"Mr.Cha, we can't kill a little girl. She's is your daughter for god's sake" Someone said. My eyes grew wide but I wasn't going to think about the worst yet. "Mr.Yoo, you can't be here right now. You have no right to decide what I do to my family" Mr.Cha said. This time Taeyang's eyes grew wide. His dad is here? I thought he hated my dad. "Your family, your little daughter is poisoning my son. I don't know what she's doing to him but he doesn't listen to me as he used to" Mr.Yoo said. "What your son does and doesn't do, does not concern me. I heard you had to take care of a mission my daughter planned for you?" Mr.Cha asked. "Yes, to be fair, she's smart. But it was never my intention for my son to meet her. I agreed to watch her from a distance when you kicked her out but I still dislike you and your family. What you did to my wife is-" Mr.Yoo got cut off. "No, what YOU did to your wife. You should've never made that deal with me and got my wife on your side. I know I've done some shady stuff, I killed your wife in a brutal way, but you had it coming for you. I thought you were my friend but it appears you stabbed me in the back. Now, I need you to get your son under control, because as I see it right now, he won't agree to your deal with me" Mr.Cha said. "Can I see her? I mean, I have seen her since she was little and watched over her as I watched over Nabi. Can I at least say goodbye to her?" Mr.Yoo asked. "Sure," Mr.Cha said after a deep sigh.

They started walking so Taeyang gestured for me to go after them and he'll be right behind me. It took me a few moments before responding since I was so shook as of what just happened. Mr.Cha and Mr.Yoo entered the room so we snuck in before the door was fully closed and hid behind a closet. "Haeun, where are you? A friend wants to say hello" Mr.Cha taunted. I heard Haeun immediately cry and panic as I heard some rumbling. I looked behind the closet and saw my little sister tied to a chair. I panicked and took a deep breath, making the two turn towards me and Taeyang. Taeyang pulled me toward him and held his hand over my mouth.

"Who's there?" Mr.Cha asked as we heard his footsteps come closer. I looked to my right to see a piece of wood sticking out of the closet so I broke it off and decided to use it as a weapon. When I looked over at Taeyang, he had his gun out. I didn't even know he brought that with him. I went behind the other side of the closet while Taeyang stood up and aimed the gun at his dad and mine. "Stop where you are," Taeyang said. "Son? What are you doing here?" Mr.Yoo asked. "Don't ever call me son again. I might be by blood, but I heard everything you and Mr.Cha talked about. I am only here for Haeun, but don't ever appear before me again. Mr.Cha, you're right, I won't take your deals" Taeyang said. "Son, you know I can make sure your brother will be the boss right? You can still do the right thing" Mr.Yoo said. "I am," Taeyang said.

"Why are you here for Haeun? Where's my daughter?" Mr.Cha asked. "I'm right here," I said as I push the wooden spike against his back. "Nabi, sweetheart" Mr.Cha started. "Don't call me that! I know I'm not your daughter! My name's Rose now" I said. Mr.Yoo gave me somewhat of an unexpected look. Mr.Cha was reaching for his gun and Rose saw so she stuck the wood into his back and ran toward Haeun to free her. Mr.Yoo was holding his gun toward me now and Taeyang didn't even hesitate to shoot his own dad. I heard Haeun yell from the gun sound and I covered my ears from the shock as well. I grabbed Haeun and pulled her close to me. "It's okay, I've got you now. It's okay" I said as I tried to calm her.

"Rose, WATCH OUT!" Taeyang yelled as he came toward me. I looked at him and then at Mr.Cha who had just pulled the trigger right at me and Haeun. Everything was going in slow-motion. Taeyang pushed me aside and then wanted to push Haeun away. Before I knew what happened I could only hear a door open and close. Mr.Cha escaped. And the only words that I could process were Taeyang's

"Oh no..."

End of this chapter. There will be 2 more chapters after this one! So get ready. What do you think happened? Why did Taeyang say Oh no?