» 84

A few months later

"Hyuna! Jeno! You're gonna be late for school!" Chanmi yelled from the bottom of the stairs at the two frantic teenagers that ran around the top half of the house.

"Jeno! Let me in, I need to use the bathroom!" Hyuna exclaimed as she knocked against the door of the bathroom that Jeno sneakily stole from her.

"Jeno!" She yelled once more but before her fist could connect with the door it opened up.

"Yo calm down. If you weren't so slow maybe you would've gotten in quicker," he said teasingly and Hyuna just rolled her eyes, pushing past him and closing the door.

As soon as she was done she raced down the stairs, giving Tae a quick kiss on the cheek as she picked up the toast on her plate and placed it in her mouth.

Things had become quite normal in the Lee and Kang house hold after the whole incident with Hyuna and Taes parents.

It didn't take long before Jaemin was moving back in with his parents too, having their family business given back to them and their interest increased, they were doing better than ever.

The days seemed brighter and longer as Hyuna was finally living the life she had always dreamed off.

"Okay, you two better go or you'll be really late- don't forget Jeno you gotta pick up Jae!" Chanmi yelled out once again as she pushed the two out the door and waved them good by.

Jeno had recently got his license and made a deal with their friend group that on Fridays he'd pick some of them up.

As the rolled to a stop in front of a house, they noticed Jisung already waiting on his driveway.

His head perked up when he heard the car and he took out his earphones, getting up and heading over to the car.

"Morning guys," Jisung smiled as he sat in the back.
"Morning sungie."

On the way they stopped to Jaemins they stopped by a drive in coffee shop. Making sure to order and extra one for Jaemin.

When they arrived out the front of his house Jeno beeped the horn and not long after Jaemin emerged from his house, smiling as he made eye contact with Hyuna.

"Hi," he said as he got into the back of the car.
"Hi," Hyuna said with a small smile.

"So, what are we doing after school today?" Jeno asked as he gave a quick glance to everyone in his car before turning around a corner.

"Hmm, I was thinking we could go to that new drive in movie place that just opened," Hyuna mentioned and the energy in the car seemed to spike as it suddenly became loud.

"That sounds amazing! Maybe after we could all sleep over at mine," Jisung said as he pulled out his phone to text Chenle who was in the other car with Donghyuck and Renjun- a chaotic choice of people for this weeks car ride.

"And we could order pizza!" Jaemin mentioned  and everyone agreed.

They shortly arrived at the school and met up with the others- the only thing they could talk about was the movie they were going to see.

"Hyuna, wait up!" A voice called out and Hyuna turned around to see Myunghee running towards her.

A smile formed on her face as she opened her arms to allowed the girl to come running into them. The two stood their in each other's tight embraces before pulling away.

"It's finally Friday," Myunghee exclaimed and pumping her fists into the air in excitement.

"I know, this week been so long."
"Tell me about it- hey did you wanna do something tonight?"
"I can't actually, I'm going to a drive in movie with the boys, did you wanna come? You can bring Kyong."

Myunghee nodded with a smile, interlocking arms together with the girl as they tried to catch up with the group.

"That sounds amazing!"

As they reached the group they all exchanged greetings with Myunghee, laughter and chatter followed them around as they walked through the halls of their school.

Hyuna had never felt more happy and content than what she did right now- with her hands intertwined with her boyfriends and her being surrounded by the people she loved most.

She was finally her true self, living the life she had always dreamed of.

She wasn't scared of where she was going, because she had surrounded herself with the people that mattered most to her.

Hyunas life was finally beginning.

—————

The end »

Waw what an adventure.

I hope you all liked the ending and aren't disappointed, I can't believe it's over.

I'm going to really miss this book and Hyuna, she's my favourite character I've ever written 😪

I hope you all will continue to support me and my books, I can't thank you enough for what you guys have done for me.

I love you all so much!!!

Thank you!!!!!
💚💚💚💚💚