» 53

Monday, lunch time.

Monday had come quite fast in the eyes of Hyuna, she was still ecstatic over what had happened on Saturday.

Her first kiss and her first boyfriend, and who else was better than for those two privileges to be taken by Na Jaemin.

The chemistry assignment that had brought them together had been presented during first and second period.

Their hard work and long hours of studying had finally paid off, but for the first time, Hyuna wasn't worried if she would get an A- for Jaemin had told her endlessly that she was naturally smart and they'd get one anyway.

Keeping their relationship secret has been easy, the two had said that they'd take things slow as it was Hyunas first relationship and Jaemins first after breaking up with his ex.

The two found comfort in knowing they'd go slow, but that didn't stop Jaemin from messaging her relentlessly over the last two days- wondering if she had eaten or if she had slept well.

Hyuna was now having the privilege to finally see Jaemin in his full light. She had known he was sweet and he put up a tough persona at school.

But he was such a flirt with a heart of gold, and Hyuna loved it.

She was currently walking towards the cafeteria, Jaemin had walked in with the boys before and the only time Hyuna had seen Myunghee was when she was with Kyong walking down the hallways.

She would mutter a small hi whenever they would walk past each other, but other than that, Myunghee seemed as if she was in her own world, and that hurt Hyuna a bit.

Hyuna had refrained from messaging Myunghee the news as she wanted to tell her in person, but she hadn't had the chance yet.

The girl had grabbed her food from the line, looking around before her eyes landed on Jaemin.

He smiled at her gently, their stare being pulled away from each other as Renjun latched onto the boy. Hyuna only laughed to herself, shaking her head as she watched the boys mess around and laugh happily among themselves.

Girls around them whispering endless whispers about how hot they were or wondering what they were talking about, hoping it'd be about them.

Hyuna looked around again, now coming eye to eye with Myunghee who had been gently smiling at her, to which Hyuna reciprocated. Maybe this was the moment she could tell Myunghee the news.

She headed over to the girl as sat down in front of her, but her attention had been shifted to her phone- laughing and smiling at it like it was the only thing that mattered.

"Who are you talking to?" Hyuna asked hoping it wasn't who she thought it was. 

"Oh just Kyong." She replied, not bothering to look up. Hyunas face dropped, her heart hurt, she felt as if she had lost her best friend. Her urge to tell her the news was bubbling inside of her, but would she even care?

"O-oh..." Hyuna stuttered out under her breath. She watched as Myunghee lent over the table to steal a chip from Hyunas tray- and it had gotten to the point where she honestly didn't care anymore.

But she wanted to tell her, she needed to tell her. She was still Myunghee after all, her best friend. The one that made a list of things Hyuna had to experience, the one who was like her other half.

She was still that girl, right?

"Hey Myung, I- ah, i have to tell you something."