» 28

"What do you mean?"

Hyunas eyes flicked between Jaemins two, mind and heart racing as he tilted his head slightly at her in confusion.

"I regret being scared to go out and have fun, you know? Like I've either always been home or at school.

I was never allowed a job because my parents are rich and wouldn't allow me to get one, always telling me to stay home and feeding lies to me as a kid saying that if I was a rebellious teenager, I'd be punished.

But their idea of a rebellious teenager is just hanging out with friends. They have always wanted time to be studious, but even trying as hard as I do, I'm not enough for them.

That's why I care so much about this assignment. Because maybe, just maybe, my parents would be proud of me for passing.

But I know that won't happen." Hyuna said, looking down at her fingers as she picked at her thumb pad habitually. Scratching at the skin until it was red and sore.

Jaemin watched her chip away at the layers of her skin, reaching out and grabbing her hand gently to stop her from hurting herself.

His actions made Hyuna look back up into his eyes, parts of her melting away each time they did so, and with each passing second she could feel herself breaking apart her walls she spent 18 years building.

{}

Myung to the hE hE
Heyyyy Hyunie, how was dinner? ;)

Hyunass BiG
It was... okay

Myung to the hE hE
If you say so, guess where Kyong just took me!

Hyuna looked down at her phone disappointed. She knew she said it was okay and Myunghee did sound excited about Kyong.

But recently that's the only thing she'd talk about, talking about him non stop.

Like would she even care if Hyuna had told her about the conversation that Jaemin and her had while her parents where drinking away downstairs nearing 10pm.

Hyunass BiG
Where did he take you?

Myung to the hE hE
He took me on a picnic 🤩

Hyuna just stared at her phone, she was happy for her best friend that she was in love, don't get her wrong. But Myunghee has always been the type of girl to over share everything with Hyuna.

It's as if Hyuna was also dating Kyong, because that's all they'd talk about.

Hyunass BiG
That's so romantic...
did he do anything special :) ;)

Myung to the hE hE
We held hands, and I rested my head on his shoulder while we watched the sunset 😍

Hyunass BiG
That's amazing Myun,
I'm so happy for you 😊

Myung to the hE hE
Oh- hold up, gtg, Kyong is calling!
Love you!

Hyunass BiG
Love you too

(Sent)

—————

Just a quick little chapter.

What do you want to see between Hyuna and Myunghee?