» 30

(Smiley Baby 😄🥺)

"Okay," Jaemin said happily smiling as he once again reached out for Hyunas hand and guiding her down the hall.

The two had been walking around for about 15 minutes before making their way up the stairs to the top level of classrooms.

Peeking through the window in every door to see which classroom was which before Jaemin stopped in front of the last stair case, one students weren't allowed up.

He looked back towards Hyuna before making his way up the stairs, Hyuna standing at the base and looking up at him.

"Common, we haven't been up here before." He motioned for her to follow him as be swung back and forth on one of the steps, holding onto the railing to make sure he didn't fall.

"But that's the roof, no student is allowed up there." She said, walking around when she wasn't meant to be was one thing, but going into a student prohibited section was another thing.

"Which means they would look for us up here, don't worry love, they won't find us  I'm sure the teachers have all gone home anyway." Hyuna nodded as she followed him up the stairs.

"What if it's locked?" Hyuna said as they made their way to the door, to which Jaemin opened it effortlessly.

"O-oh." She said before laughing a little, "they really want students to keep out don't they." Sarcasm dripping with each word as her gut feeling started to disappear with each action she took.

Hyuna stepped out onto the rooftop, wind meeting her almost instantly making her hair fly everywhere. The sun shining down on them as it neared golden hour.

"Waw, this is beautiful." She said as she made her way to the edge, holding onto the bricks that separated her from the large drop below them.

The city sky line illuminated beautiful among the horizon. Trees and flowers littered the courtyard of her school and the many parks around them.

"Look it's the river!" Hyuna said excited, raising herself onto her tiptoes and pointing in the direction of the Hangang river.

Looking over her shoulder to see Jaemin make his way beside her, his hands now resting on the ledge as well.

"Can you see it?" She asked him, looking up at him with her big eyes in excitement.

Jaemin looked down at her with a smile, before looking back to where her finger was pointing and squinting.

He let out a hum as he acted as if he couldn't see it, but she didn't know that, so she went closer to him, basically putting her face next to his as she pointed again.

To be far, it was barely visible, but the way the sun was setting made it the most vibrant thing there was. Well, besides Hyuna.

Jaemin moves his attention to the girl who continued to look at the view with adoration as she took in the beauty of the city, while Jaemin took in the beauty of the girl in front of him.

The wind blew through her hair gently, helping to travel her chamomile and daisy scented shampoo through the air, infiltrating Jaemins senses as he watched golden hour finally start.

The beams of sunlight lighting up her face in the most ethereal way, and Jaemin could feel the start of a crush blossoming.

Despite what the rumours had said, he was quite a modest guy. He had fallen in love before, but was severely heart broken.

He was cheated on, and the girl thought it would be funny to spread rumours of him being the player, having girls at his house every other day.

Jaemin hated the rumours, but as the quote goes, if you can't beat them, join them.

So he became the flirty one in school, making everyone believe he had said girls at his house, but he didn't.

He didn't trust himself to fall in love again, scared of the consequences.

But having Hyuna pop up in his live here and there, he had subconsciously started growing feelings for the girl. Wanting to show her all the things she was missing.

That was the promise he had made himself, his idea he had all those days ago. To show Hyuna how to be a teenager, to show her there's more to life than homework and school.

"Why are you staring at me?"

—————

Oop, Hyunas real personality is starting to show, the same one we saw at the beginning of the book ;)