» 19

The two girls were still walking around the endless streets, not heading anywhere in particular, but lost in a comfortable conversation.

Happy laughter could be heard all around, the two joining in on the happiness as they watched a group of freshly debuted idols busk on the streets.

Clapping along with the rest of the crowd as they finished their dance, there was never a dull moment in the vast city of Seoul.

The buzz of Myunghees phone hastily stole her attention away from the group they had been watching, a smile creeping onto her face as she reaches up and tugs lightly on Hyunas cardigan.

"Kyong just messaged me, he said he wants to catch up. Is that okay if we meet with him?" Myunghee asked, waiting for confirmation as she looked up from her phone briefly to see Hyuna nod.

"Thank you so much Hyun." She said, looking back down towards her phone and typing away and subconsciously smiling.

Hyuna gaze flicked over her friend before turning back to the group of boys who were dancing once again.

{}

"Myunghee, over here!" Kyong said excitedly, waving his hand as he approached the two.
"Hi."

Kyong awkwardly embraced the girl, making her cheeks slightly pink at his gesture.

"I'm so glad we found you." Kyong said, making Hyuna furrow her eyebrows in confusion.
"We?"

"Oh, right yeah, I hope you don't mind if Jaemin joins us. We were practicing, and one thing led to another and here we are." He said, moving to the side to display the boy.

He wasn't dressed how he usually was, not formal, but rather in sweatpants and a Fila tee.

"Hey." He said, walking into view of both the girls.
"Hi."

An awkward silence wrapped around them, Hyuna and Jaemin subtly staring at each other as Myunghee and Kyong would look between the two and then back at each other.

Myunghee looked towards Kyong, clearing her throat and linking arms with the much taller boy.

"I swear I saw a park around here the other day, let's go." And like that, Myunghee and Kyong sped walked off into the distance, leaving Hyuna and Jaemin behind.

"So, how was practise?" Hyuna asked, quickly looking up to the boy as she broke the silence between them.

"Yeah it was okay."

"Cool cool." Hyuna really didn't know what to say, looking around as if she saw something interesting when in reality she was trying to hide the fact she was nervous.

But for what reason?

It's not like she's never hung out with him before, so why was this time any different.