» 79

(He's literally the cutest thing on this Earth 🥺🥺)

A wide grin formed on Jaemins lips as his heart did somersaults in his chest.

"I love you Jaemin, from the way you act around my brother, to the way you see the world. You have show me so many things and for the first time in my life, I feel comfortable around someone who I can truely be myself with." She said with the same reciprocated smile of love.

Jaemin looked up into the sky, the darkness of the night slowly taking over the golden specks of sun and allowing stars to shine through.

"Who would of ever thought I'd be with someone as amazing as you," he spoke intently, looking down at the girl sitting in front of him who held his heart in the palm of her hands.

"I love you so much Hyun, words cannot describe my love for you. The way I get nervous every time I see you and how my heart pounds in my chest every time you look at me."

She smiled up at him again as she grabbed his hand and gently placing it on her chest. The rhythmical beat of her heart could be felt on his palm as she placed her hands on top of his to keep it steady.

"I could say the same about you," she said in a whisper, the two leaning forward and touching foreheads as they sat in each other's presence.

It was peaceful and comfortable when Jaemin removed his hand away from her beating heart and placing it on her cheek.

He looked down at her, smiling as he watched her eyes flick from his to his lips. The two inching closer towards each other until their lips touched.

It was full of passion and love, it was sweet and gentle and butterflies fluttered inside of her as she melted into his touch, the two fitting together like a fated puzzle piece.

A sudden bang filled the air making Hyuna jump into the kiss- pulling away and looking out into the city to see fireworks.

"Wow Jaemin look! Fireworks!" She exclaimed as another burst of colour filled the air.

"Yeah, the come from down there," he pointed his finger at the destination and Hyuna followed it to non other than the Amusement Park, the same one Jaemin first confessed his feelings.

"They do them every Sunday,"
"It feels like we've come first circle, that's where you confessed,"
"I was so nervous that day," he chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I think you did a wonderful job, and how you won me that bunny- I wish I still had it. It's softer to cuddle than when I cuddle you," she said teasingly, earning a deadpan expression from Jaemin.

"Thanks."
"No problem," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Why you little- come here," he said moving over and tickling her.

Hyuna wiggled under his touch as screech's left her mouth. A satisfied grin formed on his lips.

"Stop- J-Jaemin Stop it, im sorry!" She forces out, "you're softer!"

With that Jaemin stopped, allowing her to gasp for air and fill her lungs.

She leaned back, laying against the blanket as she sighed.
"My stomach hurts."

"That's what you get for saying I'm not cuddly," Jaemin said with a rumbustious laugh.

Hyuna huffed, lifting her hand and gently pushing Jaemin to which he grabbed her wrist- pulling her up.

"I-I was just kidding, you're the softest person I know," she stammered out, Jaemin chuckled at her moving his hands so they landed on her waist.

"Thanks love," he leaned forward placing his lips once again onto hers.

The vibrant colours and loud bangs of the fireworks erupted behind them as they basked in each other's company as love filled the air.